Author Topic: Universal Socketable Invisible Body Costumes  (Read 433 times)

Offline Belligero

• High Master
Universal Socketable Invisible Body Costumes
« on: June 30, 2016, 12:33:16 am »
I feel like I've made this suggestion before.

We need an item that acts like a body costume that's universal for all characters. We can socket them and equip them in the costume category but it would not change our character's appearance.

Reasons should be obvious.

Offline Adonai

• High Master
  • #BringSiwooBack
Re: Universal Socketable Invisible Body Costumes
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 01:46:56 am »
I feel like I've made this suggestion before.

We need an item that acts like a body costume that's universal for all characters. We can socket them and equip them in the costume category but it would not change our character's appearance.

Reasons should be obvious.
We need this for weapon costumes too T3 plz!

Offline Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Master
  • Pink Frosting
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 02:44:31 am »
Hello! Unfortunately, T3FUN cannot develop/custom-make ingame items :( That part would fall under IMC.
We can inquire about the body costume that Belligero mentioned, but do take note that originally, that costume was released in jGE.
As far as I have checked, kGE does not have it which means it is less likely that there would be an equivalent, working version for us.
I am aware there were past exceptions to that last statement (but not really). Please do not bring it up anymore to the discussion as it would just derail this topic.

Roaming around, looking for troublemakers.

Offline Belligero

• High Master
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 04:24:18 am »
Hello! Unfortunately, T3FUN cannot develop/custom-make ingame items :( That part would fall under IMC.
We can inquire about the body costume that Belligero mentioned, but do take note that originally, that costume was released in jGE.
As far as I have checked, kGE does not have it which means it is less likely that there would be an equivalent, working version for us.
I am aware there were past exceptions to that last statement (but not really). Please do not bring it up anymore to the discussion as it would just derail this topic.

I thought that's what these forums were for though: you forward reasonable requests to IMC and see if they can implement it.

Either way, thanks for replying. If you do forward it, I hope IMC will consider it an option.