Author Topic: A raid in the new update  (Read 1630 times)

Offline sirial

• Veteran
A raid in the new update
« on: June 30, 2016, 07:35:37 pm »
Well now i see many chars get rlly nerf and other get buffed i want to know which ones are pretty good for pve think, i have the idea for

All magic elementalist get on top for pve think

with the nerf of leona and the arrive with judith which could be a nice melee DPS char for raids

and for last the shooter chars still been the best CSC and CC?

what about bane and heiran them 2 looks nice now.

Ty for the help guys.

Offline Belligero

• High Master
Re: A raid in the new update
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 07:41:28 pm »
Top tier DPS before are still top tier now. Even if they are not the best, they still maintain their relevance.
A few more characters got bolstered up to their ranks.

Most of the nerfs to characters were PvP focused. Bane and Heyran were never meant for serious DPS.

Offline sirial

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 11:36:42 am »
Guys i want to know which one si better for high en raid Leona, Code L or Judith im rll confuse right now or maybe will be better the new melee DPS on the next updates?

Offline Emiel

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 11:45:43 am »
Guys i want to know which one si better for high en raid Leona, Code L or Judith im rll confuse right now or maybe will be better the new melee DPS on the next updates?
High end raids are usually place you don't take melee to unless it's lisa.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
    • Tears of Blood
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 12:51:19 pm »

BSI is useful as well.
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 75:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 95% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline Bernkastel

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 03:32:22 pm »

Do not listen to this dude, go code L or Leona best dps atm

Offline Emiel

• Expert
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 04:22:15 pm »

Will gladly watch your CDL/Leona on the floor :)

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 07:20:15 pm »

that wheres alt buffs comes in handy :P, most of evo with good gears can tank armonia bosses with L while dpsing

Offline sirial

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 09:32:45 am »
Yeah at high end raids im pretty sure Lisa / BSI are amazing but i want somethink for soling, i dont play GE rll ofend but someone gift me a high end gear so i want to try soling thinks

Offline Adonai

• High Master
  • #BringSiwooBack
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2016, 01:19:05 pm »

You don't even do these high end raids can you stop giving advice

Offline Emiel

• Expert
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2016, 01:37:06 pm »

yeah because you know who I am and what I do :) could you just delete your account :) EP still not able to do armonia weekly?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 01:40:19 pm by Emiel »

Offline Adonai

• High Master
  • #BringSiwooBack
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2016, 02:15:49 pm »

yeah because you know who I am and what I do :) could you just delete your account :) EP still not able to do armonia weekly?
Didn't you post your name on here, Goedfroy? Bern knows more about them than you, candy used to do the raids, but you? what a joke

Offline Emiel

• Expert
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2016, 03:19:58 pm »

Didn't you post your name on here, Goedfroy? Bern knows more about them than you, candy used to do the raids, but you? what a joke
I guess that's yes on not being able to do armonia weekly :D
Dude I won't argue with you and most certainly wont try to measure cohones with you or your boyfriend. I go to raids with many clans and have yet to see someone bringing L and being useful. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 03:29:17 pm by Emiel »

Offline Adonai

• High Master
  • #BringSiwooBack
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2016, 04:01:39 pm »

Dude I won't argue with you and most certainly wont try to measure cohones with you or your boyfriend. I go to raids with many clans and have yet to see someone bringing L and being useful.
You speak like you know a lot about the game from experience but the actuality is you only do the missions in apostadero. You don't go to raids that matter, you go to easy raids. The armonia missions are easy and can be duo'd for the most. The weekly is also easy and I've done it many times with my clan. The rewards are crap most of the time and not worth it.

You don't do open world raids, which are the real end game. The open world are much harder than the missions you do in apostadero and with buffs are done with many people on Code L. It's not possible for you to do these raids, only EP and Evo do them. We have every timer and camp every boss so I assure you, you do not do them, not even with another clan. The info you are spreading is false and you have no experience to back it up.

Offline Emiel

• Expert
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2016, 04:26:31 pm »

You speak like you know a lot about the game from experience but the actuality is you only do the missions in apostadero. You don't go to raids that matter, you go to easy raids. The armonia missions are easy and can be duo'd for the most. The weekly is also easy and I've done it many times with my clan. The rewards are crap most of the time and not worth it.

You don't do open world raids, which are the real end game. The open world are much harder than the missions you do in apostadero and with buffs are done with many people on Code L. It's not possible for you to do these raids, only EP and Evo do them. We have every timer and camp every boss so I assure you, you do not do them, not even with another clan. The info you are spreading is false and you have no experience to back it up.
So now you tell me that people for example from Evo fail to do stuff on "Easy raids" with L but L magically becomes more viable on "Harder" raids ^^ Thanks that was enlightening. I'm done with you ^^