Author Topic: A raid in the new update  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Adonai

• High Master
  • #BringSiwooBack
Re: A raid in the new update
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2016, 04:34:34 pm »
Guys i want to know which one si better for high en raid Leona, Code L or Judith im rll confuse right now or maybe will be better the new melee DPS on the next updates?
High end raids are usually place you don't take melee to unless it's lisa.

Do not listen to this dude, go code L or Leona best dps atm
Will gladly watch your CDL/Leona on the floor :)
You don't even do these high end raids can you stop giving advice
yeah because you know who I am and what I do :) could you just delete your account :) EP still not able to do armonia weekly?
Didn't you post your name on here, Goedfroy? Bern knows more about them than you, candy used to do the raids, but you? what a joke
I guess that's yes on not being able to do armonia weekly :D
Dude I won't argue with you and most certainly wont try to measure cohones with you or your boyfriend. I go to raids with many clans and have yet to see someone bringing L and being useful.
You speak like you know a lot about the game from experience but the actuality is you only do the missions in apostadero. You don't go to raids that matter, you go to easy raids. The armonia missions are easy and can be duo'd for the most. The weekly is also easy and I've done it many times with my clan. The rewards are crap most of the time and not worth it.

You don't do open world raids, which are the real end game. The open world are much harder than the missions you do in apostadero and with buffs are done with many people on Code L. It's not possible for you to do these raids, only EP and Evo do them. We have every timer and camp every boss so I assure you, you do not do them, not even with another clan. The info you are spreading is false and you have no experience to back it up.
So now you tell me that people for example from Evo fail to do stuff on "Easy raids" with L but L magically becomes more viable on "Harder" raids ^^ Thanks that was enlightening. I'm done with you ^^
"People from evo" Every clan has weaker players and you didn't state anyone specifically, the cores in evo can do the harder raids with melee. You are being completely irrelevant right now, nor providing any info on these players.

There is no debate, it's a fact that the open world raids are harder, and it's a fact there are Code L's there doing a lot of DPS. You don't know what you are talking about.

Offline Emiel

• Expert
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2016, 04:46:40 pm »
There is no debate, it's a fact that the open world raids are harder, and it's a fact there are Code L's there doing a lot of DPS. You don't know what you are talking about.
I know what I'm talking about just cause L does a lot of dmg and can survive in +10 Strata doesn't mean Magical char with same gear won't do more dmg. It's simple matter of math :) and please don't tell me that oscuras with no time limit and 40 clan members is hard ^^ That's just funny. Only real reason people bring L to field raids is to kill competition.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2016, 05:13:01 pm »
Go on, i love to read drama  8)

Offline Adonai

• High Master
  • #BringSiwooBack
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2016, 05:13:07 pm »
I know what I'm talking about just cause L does a lot of dmg and can survive in +10 Strata doesn't mean Magical char with same gear won't do more dmg. It's simple matter of math :) and please don't tell me that oscuras with no time limit and 40 clan members is hard ^^ That's just funny. Only real reason people bring L to field raids is to kill competition.
You sure know an awful lot about the practicality and math of the bosses you don't do. You are also misguided with inaccurate information on every post you make. The people with code L at the bosses have some of the best 1h/ sabers in the game for racial other than human. There is rarely ever competition at the bosses now days and if there is ever pvp, for example, watchme will relog from student pres + code L to mire + codeL for PvP. He uses code L as a main dps because she is top tier. But lets get back to the part where you don't actually do the real word raids, yet you know so much (inaccurate) information! :) We are also not talking boss specific resistances here, if a boss is weaker to magic then no [censored] magic is better. If a boss is fine vs both or weaker to physical a code L is still top tier.  I also never claimed they were hard, the open world raids can be done with a few people if necessary. I said they are harder than apostadero missions. No one does oscuras with 40 people, if we have 6 or 8 that is sufficient.

Offline Bernkastel

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2016, 05:13:27 pm »

I personally do armonia weekly (Oscuras) with 2xL anis and we were at max 7 families. All of us has at least 1xL to 3xL. You can do and should do everyraid in game with L beside real oscuras & evil (845 def xD). And that is post nerf L :). In weekly you can survive in magic accessory since you can get a buff to reduce oscuras dmg.
And the worse part is I'm pretty sure that human set weapons L would still beat your so called better dps.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:36:24 pm by Bernkastel »

Offline Emiel

• Expert
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2016, 05:17:26 pm »

Yes cause I have to do a boss to know its stats and to do math... You're so lost in feeling better that you lose grip of reality :) anyhow have fun with your "top tier" dps and "no competition" in field raids Next time I see someone trying to kill oscuras for 5th day in a row cause of non existent "Competition" I will just sit back and lol :)

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2016, 10:39:46 pm »

Yes cause I have to do a boss to know its stats and to do math... You're so lost in feeling better that you lose grip of reality :) anyhow have fun with your "top tier" dps and "no competition" in field raids Next time I see someone trying to kill oscuras for 5th day in a row cause of non existent "Competition" I will just sit back and lol :)

well since u've been to my CTB run a few times u see not much L because Kevin is more viable with aoe dps, if our runs were organised we would be using L instead for faster runs, because with organise wc and tank means less dying for melee dpser, but we brought other chars mainly cuz we are dps from far away to avoid dying allot to bosses, if not we would be using L already

Offline msm

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2016, 12:40:11 am »
Guys i want to know which one si better for high en raid Leona, Code L or Judith im rll confuse right now or maybe will be better the new melee DPS on the next updates?
High end raids are usually place you don't take melee to unless it's lisa.

you're wrong bout' a broken C.L/Leona chars. they can do high end bosses solo with alt buffs and all possible buffs you can think of. She's just that broken, but some melees can fairly solo as well, like E.Judiths and SFLs. game is all about numbers now if you get it higher enough then you'll be dropping almost all bosses you can find, and with how IMC designed most bosses you will find that some of it are actually easier to do with less people or solo ;).
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 12:41:47 am by msm »