Author Topic: Armonia Rosario  (Read 380 times)

Offline Emiel

• Expert
Armonia Rosario
« on: July 17, 2016, 12:11:45 pm »
Sooo am I the only one that can't find logic in Strata Devil Rosario existing in this game, but we have 5 episodes in the presence of the fri**in Pope and Saint and weapon set that comes from the holy cathedral doesn't contain a basic attribute of church "Rosario"? Please send info about this to IMC cause this is a huge failure on their part... they even have that cross symbol literally EVERYWHERE from skills to monuments and yet they failed to make a rosario with it.

After writing the post I looked on Japanese server items and found this (the one on the top)why wasn't it released with Armonia is beyond me.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 12:19:03 pm by Emiel »

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
Re: Armonia Rosario
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 12:48:56 pm »
Sooo am I the only one that can't find logic in Strata Devil Rosario existing in this game, but we have 5 episodes in the presence of the fri**in Pope and Saint and weapon set that comes from the holy cathedral doesn't contain a basic attribute of church "Rosario"? Please send info about this to IMC cause this is a huge failure on their part... they even have that cross symbol literally EVERYWHERE from skills to monuments and yet they failed to make a rosario with it.

After writing the post I looked on Japanese server items and found this (the one on the top)why wasn't it released with Armonia is beyond me.

jGE has more weapons than any other server.  The only Rosario's we got so far as Elegant and Strats.  They should release Vigilar Rosario.
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.