Author Topic: Eukelade Rumins -> Make em more common  (Read 385 times)

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
Eukelade Rumins -> Make em more common
« on: July 26, 2016, 12:12:08 pm »
Yo t3,

now u released those ultra good and nice rumins that every melee char should have on its costume to keep a lot of more damage ;)   Since they were extremely high priced in the bonanza event and i am quite sure many people could not get some, it would be quite cool if you could make them accesable again for a bigger amount of people ;)  This does not mean i want you to devaluate it to deep, but let people get em again, so it is more balanced again. Since there is absolutely nothing new and good in LS, you could put packages of 3 or smth like that in the 100,300 or 500 reward. ;)

Greetings

And for the trolls: No, it is not because i need em, i bought em by vis alrdy ofc xD

Offline Visenya

• Veteran
  • Fire and Blood
Re: Eukelade Rumins -> Make em more common
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 08:13:01 pm »

Like their dragons the Targaryens answered to neither gods nor men.

Offline Bernkastel

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 04:38:11 am »
After crying like a baby When they released it and then bought it you now want them back?
I mean you are the kind of dude who is putting arche rumin in magic weapon costume (rod and staff LOL) but still Try at least to make some sense?

Don t you see that if you re aiming to be considered as a threat in pvp you have to get alt buff?
Eukalede or not without alt buff you are a joke.
But I give you credits for that since you still don t use alt buff (unlike other noobs who cries about it with 4 lines of buff)

Peace.

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 01:38:01 pm »
After crying like a baby When they released it and then bought it you now want them back?
I mean you are the kind of dude who is putting arche rumin in magic weapon costume (rod and staff LOL) but still Try at least to make some sense?

Don t you see that if you re aiming to be considered as a threat in pvp you have to get alt buff?
Eukalede or not without alt buff you are a joke.
But I give you credits for that since you still don t use alt buff (unlike other noobs who cries about it with 4 lines of buff)

Peace.

You absolutely didnt get my point of the last thread about the eukelade rumins and why i did it xD 
It was about UNBALANCING of this game and releasing OP content for insane amounts of money, nothing else, not the rumin itself, just the fact most ppl won`t be able to get it and other people unbalance the whole pvp by it. As i alrdy said in the other thread (Maybe u didnt understand...missing brain, melo ate it?  yummy yummy ::) ), there are people that just dont wanna play all that overused chars on this server like L and Risky, so there is a sense of this rumins in every char, since every char can survive some fast casting and weaker skills, even soft ones or yes, chars like natalie can too with leather armor and defensive triggers ;) And the same is for Arche, 3 Pene is not nothing, on magic chars it is good to have 3 pene more too. I mean people spend like 1,5b to get 6 pene  ( great spodumene --> Dazzling Spodumene), so why it is wrong i spent like 900m (3x300m back then) to get 3 more pene on Monty back then?  :o Explain me ;)

Greetings