Author Topic: Bulk Chip Upgrade Exchange  (Read 609 times)

Offline Belligero

• High Master
Bulk Chip Upgrade Exchange
« on: September 08, 2016, 07:35:51 am »
You know that chip exchange machine next the Echantment NPCs that nobody uses?

Would be really nice if we had an option to exchange in bulk rather than tediously exchange 3 at a time. I know similar functions are already in the game like trading for Magical Stones.

If that already exists in the game, I'd appreciate it if someone would point me to the right direction.

Offline Reseda

Re: Bulk Chip Upgrade Exchange
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 03:53:41 am »
If that already exists in the game, I'd appreciate it if someone would point me to the right direction.
It does exist, though I too only discovered it a few days ago.

All you need to do is drag your chips in multiples of 3 into the machine. Say you have 1,000 Lv. 100 chips. Drag 999 of them into the machine and you will get 333 veteran chips. It has to be in multiples of 3, though.

Offline Recoilsuave

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 04:34:14 pm »
Really? I didn't know that either. That's awesome.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 05:04:45 pm »

All you need to do is drag your chips in multiples of 3 into the machine. Say you have 1,000 Lv. 100 chips. Drag 999 of them into the machine and you will get 333 veteran chips. It has to be in multiples of 3, though.

Does it work for Vets to Expert Chips?  Or just for level 84~level 100 chips?
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Belligero

• High Master
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 03:02:02 am »

Wow.

Thanks. I have to do this after the maintenance.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 05:19:37 pm »
Never mind you can exchange level 80 to 100's.
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.