Author Topic: Impervium: Normal  (Read 159 times)

Offline llRaphaHll

• Beginner
Impervium: Normal
« on: November 14, 2016, 09:58:24 am »
I was actually looking for it myself, since you need a +7 Schvarlier Armor to show Grandies in order to proceed with her recruitment quest.......

Agree with OP, no point in removing something which could might be used by the players, unless you remove the whole reason for using that specific item in the first place.
Maluum Family \o/

Offline Emiel

• Expert
Re: Impervium: Normal
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 12:39:15 pm »
I was actually looking for it myself, since you need a +7 Schvarlier Armor to show Grandies in order to proceed with her recruitment quest.......

Agree with OP, no point in removing something which could might be used by the players, unless you remove the whole reason for using that specific item in the first place.
that's no longer needed. they changed it to some crescemento thing I think.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
    • Tears of Blood
Re: Impervium: Normal
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 01:27:17 pm »

that's no longer needed. they changed it to some crescemento thing I think.

Normal Imperviums are no longer useful because most players have ELNs or GCs or above.  Why people are still using e92's or Crescemento armors are beyond me.  Any new player can afford ELNs these days.  :D
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 75:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 95% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it