Author Topic: X trap still not fixed  (Read 693 times)

Offline Emiel

• Expert
X trap still not fixed
« on: November 30, 2016, 05:14:27 am »
Just a friendly reminder to Devs as they seem to have short attention span.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
Re: X trap still not fixed
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 09:12:49 pm »
Fixing Client Files/Download does not fix the X-Trap issue with Windows 10.  Maybe they should pull the support for Windows 10 for Granado Espada since WiseLogic does not want to give IMC/T3FUN the updated version of X-Trap.  If they don't give us the updated version for Windows 10 users.  Thank god I have Windows 7 and I don't have to deal with the headaches with Windows 10.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 09:14:33 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Emiel

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 09:46:36 am »
Fixing Client Files/Download does not fix the X-Trap issue with Windows 10.
I know that but imho download files didn't need fixing those work like a charm for me before and after "fix". This topic is just to remind t3fun to pull heads out of lower back regions and start working on solution and no "we stick to older os" is not a solution any software company should ever use.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 07:11:39 pm »
I know that but imho download files didn't need fixing those work like a charm for me before and after "fix". This topic is just to remind t3fun to pull heads out of lower back regions and start working on solution and no "we stick to older os" is not a solution any software company should ever use.

:( This game was originally designed for Windows 98SE my retail box for Granado Espada says Windows 98SE.  You really think that WiseLogic/IMC has enough brain cells left to have this game run on a newer x64 Operating Systems verse x86 Operating Systems?  I have my doubts about if T3FUN will ever get a updated versions of X-Trap.  Unless this company get restructured and hire people who know what their doing.  If not this game won't last long.   :-\
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 07:38:35 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline Pyrrhos

• Veteran
  • Fenix Van Pyrr
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 12:00:16 am »

:( This game was originally designed for Windows 98SE my retail box for Granado Espada says Windows 98SE.  You really think that WiseLogic/IMC has enough brain cells left to have this game run on a newer x64 Operating Systems verse x86 Operating Systems?  I have my doubts about if T3FUN will ever get a updated versions of X-Trap.  Unless this company get restructured and hire people who know what their doing.  If not this game won't last long.   :-\

They could just remove X-Trap for good, it doesnt do anything but preventing players from login into the game.

Real botters and exploiters have bypassed that poor excuse of anti-hacking software for ages, they should learn from Archeage they ditched GameGuard because it caused more troubles than preventing exploiters.
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/193/feature/7030
MMORPG: How will the game be monetized under Redbana’s profile?

T3Fun - Jun Hyun Kim: The game will continue to be free-to-play. We want to point out that just because there will be several large updates coming every month, the game will always stay fre

Offline Cip

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 01:25:03 am »
a quick question fellas,
is that issue with xtrap only fr win 10 or even win 8.1 with update until dec has the same issue too??