Author Topic: Increase Block List  (Read 286 times)

Online Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
Increase Block List
« on: January 19, 2017, 01:00:33 am »
Yeah 50 users isn't enough T3FUN.  There's so many players + alts  I wish to block but I have to keep on deleting the ones who are not active or might come back.  So please increase the block list to unlimited or something.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 09:41:37 am by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 155% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Online Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
Re: Increase Block List
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 09:43:23 am »
*Updated*

Since the ingame block list only blocks 50 users not 16 btw.  That doesn't help when players decide to make alts to harass others and broad with insults and other means to get someone harassed. 
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 155% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline Martinellus

• High Master
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 03:26:10 pm »
I by no mean to be an obstacle, but, from the pov of a lurker and based on what I've experienced up to this moment, I'd say T3Fun has far more important things to deal with, things that will affect far more players than this. Hell, I didn't even know there was a Block List in the first place!

Online Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 04:50:45 pm »
I by no mean to be an obstacle, but, from the pov of a lurker and based on what I've experienced up to this moment, I'd say T3Fun has far more important things to deal with, things that will affect far more players than this. Hell, I didn't even know there was a Block List in the first place!

Yeah there's a block list however it's only 50 players you can block.  The problem is that these players make alts just to bypass the blocklist and try to harass other players.  Some MMOs have like 100+ players you can block.  However 50 players on that block list isn't enough.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 03:05:35 am by Calintz-Jerevinan »