Author Topic: Cannot start conversation with pharrel  (Read 351 times)

Offline cheesebut

• CHEESE HERE CHEESE THERE CHEESE EVERYWHERE!
Cannot start conversation with pharrel
« on: January 19, 2017, 03:08:47 pm »
welp as alot ppl know i have this sweet bug since long time ago when i tried to click pharrel  is like clickin a pet, nothing happens, no conversation windows appears anything i just cant talk with him at all for anything

the quest is:   "Devil Return: Bribe - Talk with Pharrel"      from new era 1 main quest

Offline Firebush

• Veteran
Re: Cannot start conversation with pharrel
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 01:32:07 am »
I still have to finish with that Pharrel guy also, I'm bad about not finishing quests. Can't remember if I was bugged, or if I just didn't have all the pre requisite quests done to trigger him to respond. I'll have to try that again. not sure which leg of which quest I left off with him.
Mark
Skug Family, Blue Collar Clan

Offline Xekiro

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 08:40:57 am »
Try talking to him on Sundays. He is the only NPC that requires you to talk to him on a certain day to do anything.

Offline cheesebut

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 09:09:26 am »
Try talking to him on Sundays. He is the only NPC that requires you to talk to him on a certain day to do anything.

is not about talkin to him another day...  he wont do a shiet  any day  ._.  he is just like clickin an random objet ....

Offline Firebush

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 10:00:59 am »
I'll try him this Sunday and see if he'll talk to me then :/

Thanks for the tip!

Mark
Skug Family, Blue Collar Clan

Offline Reseda

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 12:05:53 am »
Adding on to this, there is a weekly quest to collect Bright Crystals from the ice rufus reaper in Snowfield of the Ice Wizard. You can only receive the reward on Sundays, and he will not talk to you until you have cleared this quest. You may have accidentally triggered it without realizing.

is not about talkin to him another day...  he wont do a shiet  any day  ._.  he is just like clickin an random objet ....
Just give it a stab, cheesebut. Talk to him on a Sunday. It might work, or it might not. But at least we rule this out as an issue if it does not work.

Have you tried logging in from another computer and verify that it's not any issues with your game files?

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 12:28:20 am »

Have you tried logging in from another computer and verify that it's not any issues with your game files?

Game file doesnt cause that, game file is about animation/Sound/UI/Hud/Character design and etc. it has nothign to do with the NPC behavior

Offline cheesebut

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 08:40:44 am »

Game file doesnt cause that, game file is about animation/Sound/UI/Hud/Character design and etc. it has nothign to do with the NPC behavior

yea you;re right, and yes i have tried already from another pc and he doesnt do a shiet either  :|