Author Topic: New players Barrack Slots Buged?  (Read 510 times)

Offline zhinuxzc1

• Beginner
New players Barrack Slots Buged?
« on: January 25, 2017, 09:18:54 am »
I recently realized that the new players to increase the slots in their barracks from the fifth slot now is not with vis as before they now need Barracks slots to increase it unfortunately for a new player that implies that they can not do it until they achieve Conceivir the vis to buy one or that have to buy it with tcoins I consider that if it is the new form that will make the players that just begin withdraw from the game since with the high tax rates and everything will be very difficult to start to raise their famila level to ecept of the 4 initial slots, if it is a bug would be good to solve it since that will cause the players to start withdrawing to other servers where they still increase the slot with vis to some extent that were previously to the twentieth slot
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 12:03:38 pm by zhinuxzc1 »

Offline Emiel

• Expert
Re: New players slots
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 12:03:13 pm »
I recently realized that the new players to increase the slots in their barracks from the fifth slot now is not with vis as before they now need Barracks slots to increase it unfortunately for a new player that implies that they can not do it until they achieve Conceivir the vis to buy one or that have to buy it with tcoins I consider that if it is the new form that will make the players that just begin withdraw from the game since with the high tax rates and everything will be very difficult to start to raise their famila level to ecept of the 4 initial slots, if it is a bug would be good to solve it since that will cause the players to start withdrawing to other servers where they still increase the slot with vis to some extent that were previously to the twentieth slot
you realize back in the day you got only 3 slots and EVERY new slot had to be bought with barrack slots?

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 03:08:20 pm »
you realize back in the day you got only 3 slots and EVERY new slot had to be bought with barrack slots?

Do you realize you had  15 or more slots  and they reduced it to 3, before increasing it again   by vis sink ?
How i know ? I played sword of the new world (at some point of time i had 25/3 active slots ) we complained and  battled  for months before g1 decided to approach each players case by case, screenshots were in k2/g1 forums and since all is removed i doubt you can find them.
the vis add was so peoples could advance the story  nothing else.
Reflecting on your journey so far, you find that you are a little wiser.

Think globally, act locally

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=5805.msg72852#msg72852
t3 hurry up and restore signatures to proper size.

Offline Emiel

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 08:41:22 am »

Do you realize you had  15 or more slots  and they reduced it to 3, before increasing it again   by vis sink ?
How i know ? I played sword of the new world (at some point of time i had 25/3 active slots ) we complained and  battled  for months before g1 decided to approach each players case by case, screenshots were in k2/g1 forums and since all is removed i doubt you can find them.
the vis add was so peoples could advance the story  nothing else.
Well I was there and simply bought barrack slots which were dirty cheap back then. To be honest they were even cheaper than they are now and you had a lot more ways to get vis like bellem boxes. To be completely honest Even now with every level up box you get and other stuff you can get barrack slots quite easily. You get master packs for free just for being newbs. Ancient castilla gives you at least 3-4 barrack slots worth of vis a day. Imho it's just whining I get T3 does a lot of dumb stuff but do people here seriously have to complain about every little piece of change?

Offline Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Master
  • Pink Frosting
Re: New players Barrack Slots Buged?
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 06:45:15 pm »
Hello. We have reported this to IMC and are awaiting feedback.

Roaming around, looking for troublemakers.

Online Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 04:45:57 am »

The number of free slots has gone up and down over the years. I remember paying vis for most early slots and getting free barrack permits from events and compensation when they reduced it. In the early years of the game the main barrier to new players was getting veteran promotion scrolls before shiny crystals were a thing. The veteran promotion scroll was even needed to craft "Veteran" level gear and was an ingredient in DHR. Fun times.