Author Topic: Best DPS  (Read 746 times)

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
Best DPS
« on: February 25, 2017, 11:49:02 am »
So yea as name suggests w. all the new characters being added wanted to know, how they all stand. (Just a simple 1-3 Ranged, 1-3Magic, 1-3 Melee)[curious also CC<Jaina<banashee Nat?)

Ranged:
1-
2-
3-

Magic:
1-
2-
3-

Melee:
1-
2-
3-

Offline Vale

Re: Best DPS
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 01:00:59 pm »
Ranged - Code Name L, Magic - Code Name L, Melee - Code Name L  8)

Offline Bernkastel

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 03:21:01 pm »
Ranged - Code Name L, Magic - Code Name L, Melee - Code Name L  8)

Not quite true anymore, you should see that way:
Physical dps -> Code name L
Magic dps -> Accla

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 05:14:50 pm »
And what about ranged dps?
also why is aclla better than Commander cano/blood navy cano , isn't cano's personal like a lot better?

Offline Nightfalls

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 05:51:15 pm »
Now that's this been bought up, lemme add some more questions lol.

Is Barrol, JD or characters recruited around their questline still good enough to go mid game with?

Which is better, Ludin, Ion, Beatrice or the stock elem with elementalist master?

Yeah the character adds up so much I can't really use the old topics for reference anymore.

Offline Bernkastel

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 06:13:08 pm »
Now that's this been bought up, lemme add some more questions lol.

Is Barrol, JD or characters recruited around their questline still good enough to go mid game with?

Which is better, Ludin, Ion, Beatrice or the stock elem with elementalist master?

Yeah the character adds up so much I can't really use the old topics for reference anymore.

Yeah Barrol and JD with Evil +6-7 and you should be able to go through armonia quest line no problemo,
The stock elem is single bracelet with good DPS not sure if more damage than Beatrice but cheaper to gear for sure, I will go Stock elem personally.

Offline Nightfalls

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 09:28:34 am »
Evil weapon takes awhile to get though ;A; Is there any "solo" way to get expert chips?

All in all, I'm curious how you guys know if this character is good for PvE or PvP by just looking at the stances and characters' stats

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 11:17:12 am »
curious also CC<Jaina<banashee Nat <--- no one know?

Offline sirial

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 08:07:22 pm »
hey guys i want to know about this post but for now forgot that L exist because i already know she is really amazing dps but searching for pve what are the other good melee chars and magic ones because the stock wizard is pretty nice and give you some good options with flare, and about the range ones im not sure alredy which are the best i just want to know.