Author Topic: Gifts from Treece  (Read 2987 times)

Offline Bernkastel

Re: Gifts from Treece
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2017, 07:48:16 am »
Costume Ticket  (2s) of choice = 5,000 tokens
Costume Ticket  (3s) of choice = 10,000 tokens
Armonia Merchant Summon Stone = 10,000 tokens
Character Card of choice = 10,000 tokens

and many other ways to spend the left over tokens for ....
gm please be creative.....

I love how you keep inventing items for this game. That and insisting items be made by T3Fun when they repeatedly said in the past they can't create new stuff for this game.
Also +1 on character card of choice, but make it for older rares bc in this event (like most of other events), exploiters/alts win  :)

Everything suggested by Bluetear are things that he needs for personnel interest/needs. Most of player are newbie that means current reward are completely fine to them. End game player get some free new EET which is more than enough and yet they still manage to complain about free stuff.

Tho proposing a rare box card would be useful for beginner/veteran but do not put costume weapon in it :). Costume weapon should stay as a luxury item.

Offline Visenya

• Veteran
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2017, 02:28:51 am »
no TBH, the costume ticket 3s of choice was made by T3 fun and that doesnt exist in kge all they had to do, is create/modify 1 item and change the name/description/useage of it
They made evil/strata summoning merchant stone, its not hard just to make an item that summon an npc that let u pick 1 armonia item

IMC made the items.

Like their dragons the Targaryens answered to neither gods nor men.

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2017, 02:43:03 am »

I love how you keep inventing items for this game. That and insisting items be made by T3Fun when they repeatedly said in the past they can't create new stuff for this game.
Also +1 on character card of choice, but make it for older rares bc in this event (like most of other events), exploiters/alts win  :)

Everything suggested by Bluetear are things that he needs for personnel interest/needs. Most of player are newbie that means current reward are completely fine to them. End game player get some free new EET which is more than enough and yet they still manage to complain about free stuff.

Tho proposing a rare box card would be useful for beginner/veteran but do not put costume weapon in it :). Costume weapon should stay as a luxury item.

u retarded mate? do u even read?
im asking for a way to spend these left overs tokens, theres no points of making a useless event goes for 1 month when everyone in server would have it complete in 1-2 week(s) max

Offline Bernkastel

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2017, 03:32:00 am »

im asking for a way to spend these left overs tokens, theres no points of making a useless event goes for 1 month when everyone in server would have it complete in 1-2 week(s) max

I just completed phase 2 reward yesterday, I'm doing the quest one time per day only so no.
Plus lemme be clear, don't even call me mate ever ok? Insult me all you want, it's fine.
But never ever call me mate:)
Not going to waste my time flaming you but no one forced you to pay to do the quest twice per day no?

Offline hurtlesss

• Veteran
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2017, 07:51:08 am »

I just completed phase 2 reward yesterday, I'm doing the quest one time per day only so no.
Plus lemme be clear, don't even call me mate ever ok? Insult me all you want, it's fine.
Not going to waste my time flaming you but no one forced you to pay to do the quest twice per day no?
such keke much pepe many wew
since when can u england sir
wew

Offline Bernkastel

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2017, 08:57:32 am »

such keke much pepe many wew
since when can u england sir
wew

Thanks to you and all your remark I went back to English class and I achieved 955 at the TOEIC test. Thanks a lot sir!

Offline Ashardalon

• Expert
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2017, 10:53:20 pm »
I wish they would add some new artifact materials though. Those Kielce ones are so old already. I understand if they don't want to add mats that can be traded, but there are still several that can't - black leather pc, sacred knight wpn pc, magical rose, doll spring, screw of machine soldier.
Family: Ashardalon ♠ Server: Castilla ♠ My GE Blog

8) WTS Stance Rings - Quote me a price.  8)

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2017, 01:34:45 am »
I wish they would add some new artifact materials though. Those Kielce ones are so old already. I understand if they don't want to add mats that can be traded, but there are still several that can't - black leather pc, sacred knight wpn pc, magical rose, doll spring, screw of machine soldier.

magical rose, dol spring, screw can be  easily farmed  from ctb daily quest so i dont think thats needed, but mats for armonia artifact might be useful

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2017, 02:45:30 am »
AHA, GM listened to my request again as always ::)

bow to me servants :v

anyway here are a few suggestions:
- Soul Crystals
- Principal Potion 1/10 hours
- Ring Box/Stance Ring Box
- Great Rumin of Choice - Event ? (dont know if event version exist)
- EETs
- Pet Food
- SCR Pass 7-30 days
- Growth Stones (limit ?)
- 33dr armor of choice
- Evil weapon npc summon stones

Maybe too much to ask but ill leave it here anyway (doesnt have to be exact token price, its up to GM to decide anyway ::)):
- Character Card of Choice for - 10,000 tokens
- Curse (Fallen Angel) Weapon costume of choice - 10,000 tokens
- Weapon Costume Ticket (2S) not tradable - 8,500 tokens
- Dazzling Rumin of choice - event - 5,000 Tokens
- Magic EET x100 - 5,000 Tokens
- Strata/Armonia Weapon of Choice (event) - 7,500/10,000 tokens
- Character Costumes thats not available in feso shop (event) - 3,000 tokens
- Divino/Rhino/Diablo Pet Box - 10,000 Tokens
- Principal Liquor (10 hours) x10 - 2,000 tokens

and what chars are available in Character Card Box of Heaven? I kinda forgot

« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 03:09:32 am by Dx-001 »

Offline Visenya

• Veteran
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2017, 03:24:23 am »
and what chars are available in Character Card Box of Heaven? I kinda forgot

You can just search for 'Character Card Box of Heaven' in Info Center. The item description lists the characters it contains.

Like their dragons the Targaryens answered to neither gods nor men.

Offline Bernkastel

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2017, 03:52:03 pm »
Since we can make suggestion: what about adding old stance book like Inno/Punisher/Heavy stinger and more Pet food x50?

Offline Castia

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2017, 12:49:50 pm »
Since we can make suggestion: what about adding old stance book like Inno/Punisher/Heavy stinger and more Pet food x50?

Seconded!
Also adding Creacion and Placidez stance book or at least pages (yea, yea, im not even only asking for the book, since there will be QQs from those who paid a shtload of vis...)
would be cool.
Plus, it would be nice to get a "costume token" or similar, that we can exchange for 1 body costume of choice, since some are still not available or were from events that were done in the past. A list of costumes we could take would be okay, too. Asking for 1 weapon costume is almost too much, i guess.

Offline Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Master
  • Pink Frosting
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2017, 04:39:39 am »
Shiny Token - Pet and select event stance books have been added.

Roaming around, looking for troublemakers.

Offline Ashardalon

• Expert
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2017, 06:28:52 am »
6) This one-time token exchange will end on April 4, 2017, 00:00 (game time).

I'm a bit confused by this. Does the exchange end after April 3, 23:59? Or after April 4, 23:59?
That is, do we get to use the tokens gained on April 4 for the exchange?

Shiny Token - Pet and select event stance books have been added.

Event Stance Books:
Innocencio / Punisher / Heavy Stinger / Placidez / Creacion
Limit per account: 1pc = 15,000 Tokens

Thanks for adding the books, but isn't 15k tokens too much this late in the event?

Today is March 13. April 3 is 21 days from today.

If you do double everyday, the total tokens is 650x21=13,650.
Even if you include April 4, it's another 650 (14,300 in all)...
Still not enough for it. :(

Please consider lowering the required tokens for stance book.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 06:45:21 am by Ashardalon »
Family: Ashardalon ♠ Server: Castilla ♠ My GE Blog

8) WTS Stance Rings - Quote me a price.  8)

Offline alexandr7

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2017, 06:36:16 pm »
sound fun if adden new items, the proposed items appear some expensive... by the time to left and  the second chance dialy,   and not use none of tokens...  uhm if this event  prolongue some more time is possible... 
uhm
what say about in new event offer eet,  random expert chips boxes,  costume ticket or weapon tickeststo use in npc trader and  one card char to chosse
by one time in  that event?
Thank you