Author Topic: 11th Anniversary GE  (Read 1030 times)

Offline bam3772

• Beginner
  • lol
11th Anniversary GE
« on: March 08, 2017, 04:59:03 am »
Look at these birthday GE events (geeu or korean or japan servers)! :'(
I wanna Fallen Angel Costume as a gift too  :P

http://starstorm-ge.blogspot.com/2017/03/ge-11th-anniversary-gift-events.html

Offline hurtlesss

• Veteran
Re: 11th Anniversary GE
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 05:23:42 am »
+1 t3 needs some better events lel

Offline Cip

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 06:25:10 am »
I doubt we will see that.
Been a Long while since we stoped getting event from kge....
While there they get stuf free fr event 11th annyversary.
We here, the most loyal ge community since CBT US server, get Treece eevent (for just stuff taht are farmable within 5/6 days)
and LS shop Bonanpaza fr More $$$....
What a huge difference :O

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 06:39:34 am »
All they want is just to release new char to get $$$, they are too lazy to actually do their job and make a good event

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 07:36:41 pm »
Welp like a ghost town in game anyways, the stragglers are sticking around caus "loyal to the death"- while the reasonable ones are moving to EU GE because of events like those. Kinda of sad how T3 doesn't bother to listen to there dieing community - while EU gets awesome events with [censored] they actually need unlike the magic gear crap we got going on now or some bull manuals that don't make a difference to the people who are still here.

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 07:38:49 pm »
In Fact who wants to place money that even if T3 somehow did give a [censored] and make one of those events a reality here, that the rewards would be cap sized so hard. Fairly certain they've done it multiple times before just cant recall event names in particular.

Offline Visenya

• Veteran
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 09:06:55 pm »
In Fact who wants to place money that even if T3 somehow did give a [censored] and make one of those events a reality here, that the rewards would be cap sized so hard. Fairly certain they've done it multiple times before just cant recall event names in particular.

Hmm..I believe that's the "I'm-making-stuff-up-because-I'm-still-mad-at-T3" event.
Sure, anger is justified but idk what to feel about the lying part. Sounds like when T0B used to make his own assumptions and spread it as the truth

Like their dragons the Targaryens answered to neither gods nor men.

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 04:27:06 am »

Hmm..I believe that's the "I'm-making-stuff-up-because-I'm-still-mad-at-T3" event.
Sure, anger is justified but idk what to feel about the lying part. Sounds like when T0B used to make his own assumptions and spread it as the truth

hmmm....  Sounds like someone wasn't around for the last few events and is spreading his "truth" as THEE truth.

Just to prove my point: Last event--->http://ge.t3fun.com/News/Event/View.aspx?key=370
                                   Being EU's version of---> http://www.granado-espada.eu/Mini/Event/Andre2/

But yea as Visenya says "T3's own website is lieing now apparently" its not option of 3 costumes but 12 like EU's ....Like Bro you cant in any right mind actually believe the [censored] you spout as being true. Just caus you wanna prop up a bad publisher doesn't mean the rest of us do- the rest of us who remain at least lol.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 04:43:38 am by wonderland »

Offline bam3772

• Beginner
  • lol
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 09:17:00 am »
Any GMs online?
Can they explain this situation? Why all servers got normal events with normal gifts but our not?

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2017, 01:21:25 pm »
Our version naGE (t3GE) originally opened July 2007 so it is only the 10th anniversary for us and not until July.

Offline bam3772

• Beginner
  • lol
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2017, 01:35:29 pm »
Our version naGE (t3GE) originally opened July 2007 so it is only the 10th anniversary for us and not until July.

erm...EU server opened 2013 or 2014
it is not about server birthday lol

Offline Visenya

• Veteran
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2017, 07:14:47 pm »
hmmm....  Sounds like someone wasn't around for the last few events and is spreading his "truth" as THEE truth.

Just to prove my point: Last event--->http://ge.t3fun.com/News/Event/View.aspx?key=370

But yea as Visenya says "T3's own website is lieing now apparently" its not option of 3 costumes but 12 like EU's ....Like Bro you cant in any right mind actually believe the [censored] you spout as being true. Just caus you wanna prop up a bad publisher doesn't mean the rest of us do- the rest of us who remain at least lol.

That's so cute.
One is a system event which was never given to us, the other is a GM event which they manually conducted. Manually as in we had to wait for them to insert rewards the next day instead of getting an NPC like Treece, for example. For whatever reason, they didn't/couldn't give the system event so they chose this route.
But boohoo, they included School Look costumes just not the ones you were looking for. What a scam, amirite
/s
They could've just as easily left those costumes in cash shop.
Also you mentioned "multiple times" yet only gave a rather weak example. Okay  :D

Edit: Here are the actual equivalent of Chips of Love event (in terms of rewards). They were both from last year.
Juliana+Berthe
Judith+Leona/L

Now why are we getting old events? Because we're also getting year old patch update(s).
---

But the main discussion here is whether we're getting the 11th anniv events or not.
I'm betting not anytime soon, likely due to version incompatibility. We're still behind on patch updates.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 07:25:11 pm by Visenya »

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2017, 05:26:44 am »

That's so cute.
One is a system event which was never given to us, the other is a GM event which they manually conducted. Manually as in we had to wait for them to insert rewards the next day instead of getting an NPC like Treece, for example. For whatever reason, they didn't/couldn't give the system event so they chose this route.
But boohoo, they included School Look costumes just not the ones you were looking for. What a scam, amirite
/s
They could've just as easily left those costumes in cash shop.
Also you mentioned "multiple times" yet only gave a rather weak example. Okay  :D

Edit: Here are the actual equivalent of Chips of Love event (in terms of rewards). They were both from last year.
Juliana+Berthe
Judith+Leona/L

Now why are we getting old events? Because we're also getting year old patch update(s).
---

But the main discussion here is whether we're getting the 11th anniv events or not.
I'm betting not anytime soon, likely due to version incompatibility. We're still behind on patch updates.

Lol this guy clearly hasn't been playing the same game as the rest of us there are more than 1 example of when they jipped a event and we all who play know it, anyone who says other wise either hasn't been playing or quite literally is a dunce.

http://ge.t3fun.com/Event/20151021/index.html
 ^^^just another example of one of the better events we had on this server and even that was missing the 2cd part of it, which both European and Korean servers got. But let me guess your gone say "oh that's cute I suck [censored] for a living" or some [censored] like that- the fact of the matter is that your the only one who seems to be recalling differently than the wide majority of the player base, and even smaller % of that base if any % exists that still defends the T3's crap. Like stop choking on T3's caus I cant hear anything past all the [censored] your spouting.
Even EU forums point the flaws in T3 lol, with most people already creating EU accounts or side accounts in some cases for the eventual. Hell EU trying to create some refuge [censored] for other GE servers for the new year ~~God bless~~

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2017, 05:46:53 am »
Lol lets not forget what when they botched Marine looks at gigantic beach, only few of us got the costumes back than. Took bout a year or maybe bit over for them to actually be able to have another event with marine looks as prizes. Personally I didn't mind caus I actually noticed the NPC and got the costumes, but for the other sad chaps there lost. ---But let me guess they'res another logical bull [censored] reason behind this according to your self proclaimed "truth" which no one seems to believe....

Offline Visenya

• Veteran
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2017, 11:43:53 am »
How adorably triggered. You can just keep spouting your anger, no one's stopping you. And from the looks of it, you're not the type who won't let anyone stop you regardless of what is said.
Which also applies to you paying this company despite your anger :3