Author Topic: 11th Anniversary GE  (Read 867 times)

Offline Castia

Re: 11th Anniversary GE
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2017, 12:44:41 pm »
truth be told, but im getting the feeling both of you are one-sided. one entirely against t3fun, one entirely for them. And please stop b*tching at each other (or belittling!), this should be above your standards. It is childish if not lacking any respect for the other one.
Yet, may I remember you, Visenya, that for example the Avalance Costumes were available from an event at other servers, while t3fun let us pay for them. So, wonderland is not completely wrong with his rants, although, for my taste, it is not as bad as he seems to feel it.

But this is not whats important right now.
Right now, I would like to see more events going on, because events give players something to do and therefor keep the server more alive, which should be the first target atm. I don't know how often people mentioned this already, but getting a 1vis-roulette event would be THE big thing to do at the moment that would make the overwhelming majority of players happy.
Another way would be bringing back the feso merchant, with different options each time.

In any case, its nice to see that we are getting more events again - there had been a time when there had been none at all. So, I'm hoping for more in the future.  ;D Hopefully, we will get some of the 11th anniversary events, too!

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2017, 06:57:29 pm »
How adorably triggered. You can just keep spouting your anger, no one's stopping you. And from the looks of it, you're not the type who won't let anyone stop you regardless of what is said.
Which also applies to you paying this company despite your anger :3

Lol and defeated I see . You just couldn't find a excuse for why they didn't implement the second half of that event or the costume event so now your directing your argument at me- real petite but glad to have proven my point that you cant argue for a failing company, and instead have to change the topic of the discussion all together. #nicemissdirect

Also " from the looks of it, you're not the type who wont let anyone stop you regardless of what is said" and instead like spouting your own "reasoning" behind frankly blunt lack of care or events on T3's part
and on a side note guess your the also the type who loves assuming as well seeing as im glad to say I haven't tossed a dime into the game since T3 took over ^^
anyone who transferred their Aika account from gpotato to T3 would know why....

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2017, 07:21:00 pm »
truth be told, but im getting the feeling both of you are one-sided. one entirely against t3fun, one entirely for them. And please stop b*tching at each other (or belittling!), this should be above your standards. It is childish if not lacking any respect for the other one.
Yet, may I remember you, Visenya, that for example the Avalance Costumes were available from an event at other servers, while t3fun let us pay for them. So, wonderland is not completely wrong with his rants, although, for my taste, it is not as bad as he seems to feel it.

But this is not whats important right now.
Right now, I would like to see more events going on, because events give players something to do and therefor keep the server more alive, which should be the first target atm. I don't know how often people mentioned this already, but getting a 1vis-roulette event would be THE big thing to do at the moment that would make the overwhelming majority of players happy.
Another way would be bringing back the feso merchant, with different options each time.

In any case, its nice to see that we are getting more events again - there had been a time when there had been none at all. So, I'm hoping for more in the future.  ;D Hopefully, we will get some of the 11th anniversary events, too!
The only reason I say its bad is because T3 has shown its aim time and time again to be $$$ and not bothered to hear the input of the players unless [censored] starts getting really heated- which while yea appeasement is a nice thing, they shouldn't have to get to that point to begin with, let alone time and time again. Its been pointed out multiple times how we get jipped events, or in some cases don't get those events others servers get at all. That along with the multiple client issues that were appearing before we got symphonia update due to them cuckholding [censored] -like the recruitable versions of Promo npcs just so they could squeeze more demand out of the Promo version from Lyndon boxes, as well as other minor things not working because they were implementing things with out the needed updates. Hell I remember when they tried having that event where for some price or what ever they could + your gear to some high +'s or some [censored], but just like with the EU version that was found to be illegal. Another example would also be the initial drop rates on think it was Blood navy cano/commander cano being intentionally low so people would gamble more- this later being exposed and forcing T3 to boost rates on them through the following "boosted rates event promo", any idiot could read what people where broading about it in game or even on the forums. In-game people were going as far as saying she didn't exist lol. I mean it'd be nice to see GM's listen to people, hell even interact with players. It shouldn't come down to players every time to have to see what events another server is having that we aren't- if anything other servers should be looking at ours. EU server hasn't even been up for nearly as long as the NA server yet they're more up to date than us- have the recruitable quests for promo NPCs implemented, Ban alt buffers, don't have nearly as many problems with multi boxing as we do - fish idiots like Omni would have been banned 3 times over by now<---how many times have you seen ppl in game and on forums complain about alt barroning issues, and have we ever seen a GM comment on this [censored] once? nope. Like how are we the least up to date server?  have the least GM intereactions, and worst communication issues with saids GMs.

Have yet to see T3 do anything in a speedy, efficient, and straight to the point way. God even when they were updating us with what armonia updates was it? they said December or some [censored] and instead kept on moving the date back further and further, whole months if I recall.

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2017, 09:42:22 pm »
there were some of the event that would be bugged because they had a later revision of the game than us, making they incompatible or  prone to bug/exploit.
Reflecting on your journey so far, you find that you are a little wiser.

Think globally, act locally

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=5805.msg72852#msg72852
t3 hurry up and restore signatures to proper size.

Offline Ashardalon

• Expert
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2017, 03:22:46 am »
there were some of the event that would be bugged because they had a later revision of the game than us, making they incompatible or  prone to bug/exploit.

Another reason to keep the game updated. Lagging behind in patches can result in missing out on events as well.
Family: Ashardalon ♠ Server: Castilla
Lost Mods Still NOT Restored Since July 2013!!

Offline Preim

• Expert
  • get gud pls
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2017, 05:34:25 am »

Another reason to keep the game updated. Lagging behind in patches can result in missing out on events as well.

i thought you quit

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2017, 05:51:53 am »

i thought you quit

He had xtrap problems and he did since game takes forever to update x)

Offline eshieshi

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2017, 08:13:54 am »

https://puu.sh/uFnzd/dd1c38e78e.png

liar liar pants on fireeeeeeeeee

Offline wonderland

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2017, 10:12:26 am »

My point exactly, cuckholding [censored] for more impact on $$$ things just fucks the game up more amongst a few problems were experiencing.

Like could legit point fingers at every single Lyndon event we've got in the past few months where they did this (Just a few to name off the top of my head SFL, Dietrich, Amy; anyone could see this when they'd go to T3 site and promo page was up for them.You'd see both versions of the RNPC's but only the Promo one would be lit up- becaus only the promo version was available seeing as the necessary update for said RNPC was being with held for large impact and demand on the Promo version). Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why T3 does crap like this.

Offline msm

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2017, 11:22:24 pm »
you should also get the same 11th anniversary event IMHO. it's not about patches, and well it's just new ugly(well most of it are) vernier costumes and some other old stuff wut 36 armo weapon box. it's celebrating 11 years of the game anyway why can't t3server can't (i guess they didn't pay for this patch event haha)...