Author Topic: Mouse pointer question  (Read 106 times)

Offline spasticrikku

• Beginner
Mouse pointer question
« on: March 09, 2017, 04:25:32 pm »
I got a brand new computer with win 10 on it and when I go into full screen my mouse is invisible. Now I checked and i don't have mouse tail on, i tried with different sizing settings, I have done pretty much everything everyone has suggested that worked for them but it is still not working for me, Please can someone tell me how to fix this. I don't want to be stuck in windowed mode.

Offline d3eamon

• Master
Re: Mouse pointer question
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 03:19:45 am »
I got a brand new computer with win 10 on it and when I go into full screen my mouse is invisible. Now I checked and i don't have mouse tail on, i tried with different sizing settings, I have done pretty much everything everyone has suggested that worked for them but it is still not working for me, Please can someone tell me how to fix this. I don't want to be stuck in windowed mode.

Alt tab in/out sometimes windows get messed up with the focus windows, if you dont understand i mean your mouse is in the background on the desktop or another program.
Reflecting on your journey so far, you find that you are a little wiser.

Think globally, act locally

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=5805.msg72852#msg72852
t3 hurry up and restore signatures to proper size.