Author Topic: points to put for dagger users upon reaching veteran  (Read 225 times)

Offline lockherin

• Beginner
points to put for dagger users upon reaching veteran
« on: April 03, 2017, 07:20:57 am »
Hi all, if my dagger using characters like scout or lisa attain veteran.

Let's say if i want them to use daggers very often in pve, i should put all my points into strength attribute?

This will increase the damage when they use daggers in pve (for both single dagger and double daggers stances).

Am i correct?

Offline Cip

• Veteran
Re: points to put for dagger users upon reaching veteran
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 11:00:02 am »
yes strenght....

Offline Reseda

Re: points to put for dagger users upon reaching veteran
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 12:38:06 am »
Hi all, if my dagger using characters like scout or lisa attain veteran.

Let's say if i want them to use daggers very often in pve, i should put all my points into strength attribute?
It largely depends on which dagger user.

For scout, HP to be honest. His main job is support, not DPS, so you want him survivability on him. His expert dagger stance is the 1H dagger one, so not very useful anyway for DPS.

For Lisa, either AGI or HP. Again, her damage isn't very good but she is the game's best debuffer. Her daggers (usually Evil but if you are rich maybe SD) are usually chipped with trigger specialization to inflict Lucky Strike debuff. To increase the chances of landing Lucky Strike, Lisa's ASPD should be capped. AGI will also help Lisa dodge skills, especially if her Wave Illusion buff is on, and improve survivability. HP will also work, and you can still cap ASPD with AGI/ASPD accessories and buffs. Slapping STR on Lisa would be a waste because her daggers would not even have racials and can't do much damage.

But Heyran is different. She has a nice buff but it is proportionate to the damage she lands. So for her, STR. And daggers need to have good racials.