Author Topic: So 8th day now... and I got some Questions??  (Read 488 times)

Offline zolyo

So 8th day now... and I got some Questions??
« on: March 12, 2017, 07:36:02 am »
It has been 8 days since I started playing this game.

So I have hit Master in Lyn so I can do vesping(heard this is the best one to lv up)
Questions.

1. I have some money invested and got Rio/Rosa/Berneli  as my buffer team    viki/Aclla/daisy??? as main but will this work??
Or Can you guys recommend optimistic combinations? I want to make use of Aclla, Daisy, CNL, Banshee.

2. Where can I start up getting some useful items. eg Weapons, Accessories, Armors,
Where to get them and how to get them... please be mindful as I am completely newbie(do not know any acronyms)

3. What to do in daily bases??
I am up to Bahama stage in main quest wise.
I over heard ppl doing daily missions.. what are they and where can I begin??

4. Where would be great place to start farming for Vis and Feso

I would really appreciate all the answers. Thank you!  :) :) :)  <3

Offline Bernkastel

Re: So 8th day now... and I got some Questions??
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 08:02:15 pm »
You should finish quest till you unlock Clock Tower Basement entry (New Era quest line), then farm CTB to get vis. Feso is quite impossible to farm, you can hunt breeze but it's better to buy it from MM or other player.
Don't invest money on Daisy she is worthless anywhere beside wcpvp.

There is daily mission in Armonia Apostadero (bible) where you can farm armonia accessory, Abyss pieces (needed for recipe armonia weapon) and various mats. Weekly Clock Tower Basement for strata acc & rosa secreta book. Armonia bible weekly for more armonia accessory.
Accla is a very good choice, L and banshee too.

You should join a clan which is strong enough to do those missions so you can learn step by step the routine of the game.
Good luck.

Offline msm

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 11:16:57 pm »
daisy is good pvp and pve, she's even better(if not the best) than other known range physical dps, and will be more pve oriented future patch.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 11:24:08 pm by msm »

Offline Cip

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 06:29:36 am »
You should finish quest till you unlock Clock Tower Basement entry (New Era quest line), then farm CTB to get vis. Feso is quite impossible to farm, you can hunt breeze but it's better to buy it from MM or other player.
Don't invest money on Daisy she is worthless anywhere beside wcpvp.

There is daily mission in Armonia Apostadero (bible) where you can farm armonia accessory, Abyss pieces (needed for recipe armonia weapon) and various mats. Weekly Clock Tower Basement for strata acc & rosa secreta book. Armonia bible weekly for more armonia accessory.
Accla is a very good choice, L and banshee too.

You should join a clan which is strong enough to do those missions so you can learn step by step the routine of the game.
Good luck.

From my view point, only ur L which is full of Rumin CS in armor is one of the hardest to kill unless fully wced/debuffed (that also if u dont warp asap ur HP lower than 30%)  ;D.... Beside that like MSM said, DAisy is good in pvp/pve....
Most of all if u hav a costume, she can easily ohko people unless ur Block is HIGH, real HIGH....
*Looking at Ania*
Banshee is still good, and If u want to hav a good shooter dps, Id suggest u Daisy, Banshee and one of the must hav if u hav ressources to gear ehr: JAINA.... op to plvl/vesp/pve...
havnt tested her pvp though

Offline Bernkastel

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 08:33:22 am »
Eukelade or not doesn't matter, you will never ohko anyone with daisy even with glass page. If your opponent has full set +10 and wears leather. She doesn't ignore block, why not just play risky and ohko anything with alt buff, eukelade and montoro ring? Abyss loe are cheap and easy to get. You don't even need +8 loe look Crucipio risky killing everything.

I still think daisy is crap in open world hope you can prove me I'm wrong tho ^^

Offline Dx-001

• High Master
  • ⚔Dx001⚔
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 10:59:47 am »
Range Shooter glass can never be a thing they are too weak against high def/block chars unless it has a magic base skill like patrick

Offline zolyo

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 12:59:04 pm »
Thank you everyone for the reply!!
I am getting confused with Daisy but...

With the Combination wise for my main!
I really like to use Aclla..  Can you recommend me the best combination for Aclla???
And Do I really need to have a melee with any combination??

eg. Aclla / Banshee / Viki  is it workable?? (solo mission)

And Cip // you said Jaina is great for Powerlevling other characters right?
How do I set up equipment for vesping??? eg. Weapons, Weapon options and such.

Offline Castia

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 01:25:26 pm »
about 1: your first suggestion about Viki/Aclla/Daisy should work. If you need more tankability, exchanging either Aclla or Daisy/Banshee for CNL should work, too. I would suggest keeping Viki in cuz hes a ETer and quite hard to kill due to Leather armor and additional dps from summons. Just try and see what youre comfortable with, some prefer magic dps over physical/range, and some missions require specific teams anyway. And you don't necessarily need a Melee in your team. It just makes tanking easier sometimes. But if your spacebar dps is strong enough, you can always use the "Drain"-Bonus (Buff page, right upper corner) on Family Attributes.
That buffer team sounds good as it is.

about 2: As a starter, it might be an option to go for Evil Weapons first. That is, if you don't want to spend real money to buy stuff to sell to other players. They come from Time Ores (Market Manager, or buying from other players) and can be created at Dr. Torsche. Once you have access to Armonia and can survive there, you can start farming for Armonia Weapons.
Armors are a bit different. If you don't want to buy them, you will have to craft them, too. That requires getting a recipe and armor crystals. Those can be made by breaking armors of the kind and DR (only base DR and +ed DR count, NOT the chippings!) you need, or you just buy them off the MM. Elite Le Noir and above are okay, everything below won't get you through Armonia safely.
About accessories... different missions (Nimrod, BH....) drop the lower stuff. If you want higher ones, you most likely will either have to buy them from MM or make them yourself. That is... rather a pain, at least when it comes to Necklaces.

about 3: First, do your scenarios. You will be locked out from the ones that will really help a lot if you are still below at least Viron. If you are still below family level 26, you should keep it that way and try to finish Viron (up till Round Table Conference, which is the end of the Viron Scenario 1). If you're above 25 already, it gets way more expensive, because you cannot use the "Novice" items anymore, most importantly, Soul Crystals.
Daily Quests that help are:
- Kielce, various dailies that reward you with a ton of Veteran and even some Expert EXP cards to quickly boost your characters, as well as Essences and Artifact Materials.
- Armonia Noticeboards, City and Apostadero for Tokens of Virtue. Constant Supply of Holy Water isn't just very useful in the Armonia areas, but also a valuable source of money.
- Nena, Ancient Demigod forest, for some Elementium. Sells for a reasonable price, or can be kept for doing Alchemy on your own.
- different Raids, started from Nimrod Bridge over to Bounty Hunter, Divino in Bahama, or any raid you are up to do. They help to give some vis and to get to know your characters better as a starter.
- Castilla. If you can't beat it alone, seek for help. It's often underestimated, but its a valuable way to get some feso, materials for gear, and chips.
- Clock Tower/Clock Tower Basement, though that is not everyone's desire, nor is there a run every day because it needs a lot of people. Also requires some gear (depending on the role) to be useful there.

About farming Vis and Feso... there are a hundred ways of making some. One of the easy ones might be to just run Nimrod Missions or Bounty Hunter, anything that can be finished quickly, if you don't have access to the higher grade raids like Clock Tower yet.
It might also be an idea to sell enchant chips you get and don't immediately need. It's maybe not a huge income, but steady.
Another way (requires some stock money) is getting 30 AR weapons from roulettes and upgrade them until they break and selling the Dazzling Ore you get from it. Prices of that ore vary, though.
Farming Feso is probably a bloody task if you don't want to just buy Growth Stones from MM/Players. Feso Stones drop in Bristia Scar (aka Kielce), and only from farming a mob called Breeze. Or they drop in Castilla - Relics and Tower of Chaos seem to drop them more frequently than Mines. Aside from that, you might very rarely get a chance to get into the "Generous Room" which is very rarely created in random raids. There, mobs spawn that drop Feso Stones, too.

About Vesping: Attack, Attack Speed, Drain and, probably most important, Undead Chipping on the weapon.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 01:28:36 pm by Castia »

Offline zolyo

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 05:57:14 am »
OMG Castia THank you so much for your detailed answer!!! <3   

This is great way for beginners to start to wrok on their items!

Thank you!