Author Topic: Cadet Amy bug  (Read 639 times)

Offline sunshinelight

• New Pioneer
Cadet Amy bug
« on: August 05, 2017, 08:26:13 pm »
I dont know if its only me but my cadet amy is unable to use ressurection on dead chars using the keys f1,f2,f3, its a bug that annoys a bit because u have to find and click on ur dead chars

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
Re: Cadet Amy bug
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 08:30:44 pm »
I dont know if its only me but my cadet amy is unable to use ressurection on dead chars using the keys f1,f2,f3, its a bug that annoys a bit because u have to find and click on ur dead chars

Same with recruit-able Amy as well.  Both of them cannot use resurrection skill on First Aid pre-vet stance.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline BakedPatato®

• Arrived in Startonia
  • I am a baked potato
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 01:36:02 am »
As a temporary remedy, try clicking the dead char's icon on the top left hand corner (i.e. squad members icons). You can ress or buff chars that way. But yes I hope this gets fixed soon.

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 08:30:47 am »
As a temporary remedy, try clicking the dead char's icon on the top left hand corner (i.e. squad members icons). You can ress or buff chars that way. But yes I hope this gets fixed soon.

It doesn't work I tried that in a squad in Viego map.  Both cannot use Ress skill even if you click on the members (Character Icon) or use the Ress skill key.  Both of them are bugged and they need to fix this issue ASAP.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline BakedPatato®

• Arrived in Startonia
  • I am a baked potato
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 10:09:34 pm »
It doesn't work I tried that in a squad in Viego map.  Both cannot use Ress skill even if you click on the members (Character Icon) or use the Ress skill key.  Both of them are bugged and they need to fix this issue ASAP.
I tested this in Bibles yesterday. I resurrected a squad member by clicking his dead char's icon on the squad list, and it seemed to have worked. I'll test it out again today for confirmation. Perhaps I was mistaken and someone else in the squad had ress that same char too.

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 05:55:50 am »
I tested this in Bibles yesterday. I resurrected a squad member by clicking his dead char's icon on the squad list, and it seemed to have worked. I'll test it out again today for confirmation. Perhaps I was mistaken and someone else in the squad had ress that same char too.

I'll try it again next time in Viego in case my characters or my squad characters die next time.  Thanks for the info.

★BRS Project Mugen★