Author Topic: What are GE EU players bragging about?  (Read 1895 times)

Offline Novusod

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: What are GE EU players bragging about?
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2017, 12:20:08 am »
This is how you beat the colony tax rate.

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2017, 12:39:39 am »
This is how you beat the colony tax rate.

;D *Nods*
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2017, 01:44:17 am »
Also when you NPC stuff.  Make sure to convert the items that you NPCed into Silver Bars, White Gold Bars, and Elemental Jewels for future investments.   ;)
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline Riri

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2017, 01:31:44 am »
U didnt know theres a NPC shop outside on field map zone :P ? i guess only Evo knew that shop that has 0% tax even all zones has 20% tax lul

oh well i guess ill keep it to ourselfs since no one knew about it yet then

Offline CodenameL

• New Pioneer
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2017, 05:45:13 am »
U didnt know theres a NPC shop outside on field map zone :P ? i guess only Evo knew that shop that has 0% tax even all zones has 20% tax lul

oh well i guess ill keep it to ourselfs since no one knew about it yet then

The whole point of that 20% tax is that you sell items/stuff to your own town feeding yourself?
It's quite funny to see tons of evo/da/yolo buying supply in EP town tbh ^^

Offline Castia

• New Pioneer
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2017, 12:30:26 pm »
Too much nonsense in this thread, for real. A cleanup or closing this thread would help. And Tears and Bubbles, can you two pls get a room? No one needs - or wants - to read through your duel of coolness.

What the GEEU players brag about? Thats actually a good question. Some of those haters towards us say we claim ours is the better server. To each their own, id say. Theirs is there, ours is here - end of story. Each has its pros and cons.
It is true, GEEU has way more events and is very fast with the updates, yet, they have skyrocketing prices for almost everything. Compared to them, our prices in MM (especially for feso!) are heaven. So eh... no idea why they brag that much... after all, update speed is nice. But if no one can buy even a simple stupid GS without paying a sh*tload of vis (or $) for them, its also far from being good.