Author Topic: Make 10 vis roulette permenent.  (Read 2224 times)

Offline Novusod

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
Make 10 vis roulette permenent.
« on: August 16, 2017, 01:20:02 pm »
This event has been running continuously for the last 4 months and the in game economy has improved greatly because of it. The server is jumping with activity right now because everyone is spamming raids all day long. This is good for new players because it makes it easier for them to make money and gear up as they participate in the raids. As new players are retained longer they end up spending money in the cash and lucky shop for rare characters. Player that quit in a week don't spend money. The delay in the patch has been a boon for the server BUT I doubt T3 understands this accidental turn of events in keeping the 10 vis roulette around longer than intended is primary reason causing the sudden surge in activity.

It is all about the 10 vis roulettes. Make this a permanent feature of our server. It will give people a reason to play here and stay here.

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
Re: Make 10 vis roulette permenent.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 01:50:05 pm »
That will never happen T3Fun and IMC are too smart to keep the roulette permanently at 10 Vis.  It has to end soon or the server will take a huge dive in prices in Expert chips and etc.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline PantyFetish

• New Pioneer
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 10:44:29 pm »
Make a petition so everyone can sign then show it t3fun for consideration.

Offline leo158

• New Pioneer
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 01:28:58 am »
As someone who just came over from sGE...this would help a lot. Having to start all over from losing a level 60+ family kinda sucks. It would be a good incentive to play

Offline Blints

• New Pioneer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 01:32:02 am »
Honestly, I agree. If event goes away it will cause several players to stop wanting to do weekend raids and raids in general. Especially since any profit they make will be spent on rerolls. Plus for new GE players it will deter them completely from trying raids. Once this happens they along with many others will have no source of income and in turn not want to play. Because no vis is no fun.

Offline Blancfaust

• New Pioneer
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 01:32:12 am »
I seconded the idea. This event is what makes most players going. Well, it doesn't hurt to keep the roulette at 10 vis as it is.

Offline kenzeyt

• New Pioneer
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 01:39:28 am »
yea! plz make this event permenent!

Offline zaile

• New Pioneer
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 01:41:07 am »
make permanet and server is going to growth the new can stay in the game and can make vis easy soo can make happy every one :3

Offline Bubbles

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 03:36:38 pm »
i haven't played this game as much as i have lately because of this roulette.. yes, please keep it permanent!

Offline WonderLand

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 09:04:59 pm »
You realize that while im for whats been said and all the majority of people voicing there opinion only wrote 1 post .....funny.....

Offline daimo

• New Pioneer
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 10:26:47 pm »
Also support for making the 10vis Roulette permanent. It helps new players grow and allows them to progress further into the game easier.

Offline rezom99x

• New Pioneer
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2017, 10:41:16 pm »
I come from sGE and getting to like this US server GE. Even so, the economic growth is pretty slow since less active player. However having 10vis roulette, pretty much the market manager is not empty. If 10vis is removed, then new player like me will have very hard time to get good eq and stuck in lifetime grinding and raiding.

Offline friend

• New Pioneer
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2017, 10:58:24 pm »
Make this permanent. Everyone benefits on this even the high end players. Most helpful for those starting pioneers.

Offline naraku3232

• New Pioneer
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2017, 11:09:54 pm »
yeah! please renews this event for longer or makes it permanent ^^

Offline Socom

• New Pioneer
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2017, 12:38:22 am »
Support. The 10 vis roulette is a huge help to both new and returning players, and it's doing wonders for player retention right now.