Author Topic: Piooner Merchant ( Again )  (Read 62 times)

Online mendes1822

• New Pioneer
Piooner Merchant ( Again )
« on: October 18, 2017, 07:27:07 pm »
IMC are releasing a new SEA Server with no bugs and stuffs, I really like Granado Espada here since I play for a LONG time now. But really T3, when you guys will fix this Piooner Merchant for us ? The server its almost dead ( players ) and still stuffs are harder to get it because we don't have this merchant Fix, so please, tell something good to us about that.

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
Re: Piooner Merchant ( Again )
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 11:14:17 pm »
IMC are releasing a new SEA Server with no bugs and stuffs, I really like Granado Espada here since I play for a LONG time now. But really T3, when you guys will fix this Piooner Merchant for us ? The server its almost dead ( players ) and still stuffs are harder to get it because we don't have this merchant Fix, so please, tell something good to us about that.

Because T3Fun has no control over what's is going to be fixed.  All they do is send reports and nothing happens till they get official patches and fixes.  So basically we're screwed.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★