Author Topic: Hunting tokens not dropping  (Read 261 times)

Offline Recoilsuave

• Arrived in Startonia
Hunting tokens not dropping
« on: December 28, 2017, 11:08:08 am »
For the charmant Leona quest I was to kill undead creatures to gather 30 hunting tokens. The first few days it's been working fine but after maintenance the hunting tokens no longer drop. I've tried killing other types of enemies aside from undead but nothing is dropping the tokens making the quest unable to be completed.

Offline Castia

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Hunting tokens not dropping
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 05:55:55 pm »
I got my tokens from Wildlife mobs just fine today. Did you try another map, maybe they just dont drop in the one you were?

Offline Recoilsuave

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 01:56:18 am »
I've tried many maps, as well as every type of enemy and nothing is dropping the hunting tokens. They were dropping before maintenance for me but now they don't drop anywhere from anything making this quest impossible for me to complete.

Offline Visenya

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 09:31:44 pm »
1) Check that you're hunting the correct monster species. Doesn't hurt to double check the quest task description in Alt+A
2) Only hunt in the field. AFAIK, tokens do not drop in missions.

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 09:41:29 am »
For the charmant Leona quest I was to kill undead creatures to gather 30 hunting tokens. The first few days it's been working fine but after maintenance the hunting tokens no longer drop. I've tried killing other types of enemies aside from undead but nothing is dropping the tokens making the quest unable to be completed.

My go-to zone for hunting Undeads is any of the Skelly dungeons. Smaller amounts of hunting tokens may drop in other zones with mixed mobs, but skelly dropped those hunting tokens way faster, because there are nothing but undeads in there?
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline Recoilsuave

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 03:39:28 am »
For whatever reason, before maintenance, I had to hunt undead, but after maintenance it changed to demons, finally got hunting tokens to drop in tetra ruins.