Author Topic: Pet, Summoning, and Mob Movemernt Bug  (Read 876 times)

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
Pet, Summoning, and Mob Movemernt Bug
« on: September 26, 2017, 12:35:59 am »
There's more bugs in this patch.  First off all pets keep on running into one spot and they get stuck.  Same with Summoning such as Viki's Auto Baron and Fire & Snow Golems on Cheryln's.  Even the mobs are bugged they won't move unless you attack them.  They get stuck into one spot till you provoke them.  This patch is very screwy and it needs to be fixed.  I had issues doing my Orden quests because my Viki's Auto Baron couldn't attack the bosses and mobs.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Pet, Summoning, and Mob Movemernt Bug
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 09:36:18 am »
thanks for the tip.  I'll have to keep an eye on my phobiton imp now that you mention it, it does not appear that he picked up nearly the amount he normally would in an overnight AFK session.  I wasn't paying attention this morning to see if he was 'stuck' though. Will check it out today.
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 02:27:38 pm »
thanks for the tip.  I'll have to keep an eye on my phobiton imp now that you mention it, it does not appear that he picked up nearly the amount he normally would in an overnight AFK session.  I wasn't paying attention this morning to see if he was 'stuck' though. Will check it out today.

Also the pets are bugged in town.  I saw someone's phobiton pet just randomly running in place on the ground while it was stuck there.  This patch is seriously bugged and whoever is in charge of the DEV team needs to be fired.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 05:28:35 pm »
Still bugged players pets are still bugged on the maps and in towns.  Please ask the DEVs to fix this bug.

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline BakedPatato®

• Arrived in Startonia
  • I am a baked potato
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 09:52:01 pm »
Still very screwy in Bible missions, notably Priest of Fear and Executor of Hatred. Really annoying in EoH when I'm trying to lure mobs into the sanctum but they're stuck in their spawn area lol. And it feels like there's some weird teleportation going on too.

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 09:54:43 pm »
Still very screwy in Bible missions, notably Priest of Fear and Executor of Hatred. Really annoying in EoH when I'm trying to lure mobs into the sanctum but they're stuck in their spawn area lol. And it feels like there's some weird teleportation going on too.

You should see the pets in town.  It's like a treadmill for pets.  They run in one spot and they don't move until the family either teleports or just walks a few feet away.  I just can't believe T3Fun didn't do a test run before the server was allowed to be patch and open.  This is very reason why there's so many freaking bugs and glitches.

★BRS Project Mugen★