Author Topic: How do we know if we did all quests correctly for Laila event?  (Read 912 times)

Offline PantyFetish

• New Pioneer
How do we know if we did all quests correctly for Laila event?
« on: September 29, 2017, 01:39:06 am »
http://ge.t3fun.com/News/Event/View.aspx?key=377

There are no check boxes or any markers. So we will just wait for Oct. 3 to see if we did the quests right or not?

Offline Belligero

• New Pioneer
Re: How do we know if we did all quests correctly for Laila event?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 05:12:14 am »
The quests are listed clearly on the event page.

I'm not sure how much more hand-holding you need there.

If you are not sure which quests those are, you could always ask here.

Offline Streutker

• New Pioneer
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 08:28:23 am »
It's a valid question. I did the missions for today but I already had the punitive force mission queued from days ago. I just finished and turned it in today. How do I know if it registered properly? I'm sure there are other examples of how things might be questionable.

Offline darky1818

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 02:37:05 pm »
Well if you just did the quest ...then it's obvious it has been completed xD (?).. ALSO make sure you're taking THE QUEST >Paradox exploration from Investigation Soldier NPC, because you need to complete the quest NOT ONLY the raid. This happened earlier with guildmates they did not take the quest ...just did the raid XD this will not count as completed and you will miss the reward of course

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 10:09:47 am »
Yep, seems like a valid question.  On the one hand the event page only mentions COMPLETE the quests on a certain day, but doesn't say anything about  having to START and COMPLETE said quests on said days. So it comes down to what business logic they are going to count completions on; (when you (started) + when you (finished))  ... or just = (when you (finished))?   
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline Novusod

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 09:57:48 am »
I think it is Start + Finish so many people may be disappointing by this quest if they have quests queued up already.

Offline Streutker

• New Pioneer
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 03:24:43 pm »
I actually just found out that running the paradox mission is not the same as doing the quest. I didn't know there was a quest from the soldier until today (Sunday). So I'm guessing the runs on Friday and Saturday were a waste of time. Quite a few people have made the same mistake, that's how I found out.

It's not that we require "hand-holding" but I for one don't do paradox missions because I'm not strong enough to solo it. So I don't know how it's structured.

It would be nice if they run the event again, this time with some sort of verification process for players.

Offline nicot

• New Pioneer
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 03:35:20 pm »
And the sad thing is now the most people, i think could be me too, we cant earn the strata boots cause we didnt asked the Paradox Exploration quest from the soldier next to the TP machine.... :(

Offline Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Arrived in Startonia
  • Pink Frosting
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 12:01:18 am »
On the one hand the event page only mentions COMPLETE the quests on a certain day, but doesn't say anything about  having to START and COMPLETE said quests on said days.

Correct! The keyword in the event banner is COMPLETE:)

Making my way downtown

Offline PantyFetish

• New Pioneer
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 05:32:43 am »
I got all my rewards today. Accepting the quest from the NPC besides Time Paradox machine was probably needed because some of my friends didn't receive the first reward because they forgot to talk to the NPC that day.

Offline Streutker

• New Pioneer
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 12:09:40 pm »
There was something else too. I did talk to the npc on Sunday but I did not get a reward for that day. I had collected the asphodels on Friday.

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 10:02:38 pm »
There's rumors flying around that people who didn't get Strats Accessories were caught using alts to abuse the event.  So maybe that is the reason why most people didn't get them as well.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline Castia

• New Pioneer
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 07:26:51 am »
If thats the case, its their own fault. No need to pity cheaters.
Especially since this event was fair designed, so even not-that-well-geared people had a chance to complete this and snatch some good gear from it. Cheating wasnt necessary, and if someone really got blocked from the rewards for alt abuse, its just about right. Theres too much greed on this server anyway.

At this point: good job, GMs! This was a very nice event that gave us something to do and brought back some ideas of what to do if everything else seemed boring. Also, there were good rewards! Certainly worth doing!

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 01:17:36 pm »
If thats the case, its their own fault. No need to pity cheaters.
Especially since this event was fair designed, so even not-that-well-geared people had a chance to complete this and snatch some good gear from it. Cheating wasnt necessary, and if someone really got blocked from the rewards for alt abuse, its just about right. Theres too much greed on this server anyway.

At this point: good job, GMs! This was a very nice event that gave us something to do and brought back some ideas of what to do if everything else seemed boring. Also, there were good rewards! Certainly worth doing!

Not only that they didn't get the rewards from that event.  I heard that they got sanctioned for 1 to 4 days because they spammed TP's and daily quests per alt account per day for that very same reason.  So yeah kudos for the GM's who were monitoring the event days.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★