Author Topic: Multi Client Issue  (Read 2444 times)

Offline Adonai

• New Pioneer
Re: Multi Client Issue
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 10:12:38 pm »

Yes multi client ruins the game experience but it only really affects the serious cases where people bring many alts. GM's have said that there is nothing wrong with playing alts on more than one PC and thus it will do nothing for your alt buffer issues. I honestly hate alt buffing and I am a culprit of that myself. Buffs need to be family only so it's impossible to alt buff otherwise nothing will change. Sorry that would make some raids more difficult but every raid is within grasp even without alt buffs my dudes. I have more than 2 PC's but generally only use my laptop and 1 desktop so alt buffing isn't an issue and according to GM is perfectly legit. So as long as my enemies alt buff I'll take that route too but its sad that to get a decent experience fighting them that's what you do. This game is crazy unbalanced to the point I think IMC expects you to buff with an alt. The people using 8+ alts to make money is a big deal though and this is in fact to multi client (vmware also outlawed by GM already). There's no enforcing it with these GM's tho it's been posted between Evo and Candy all over the forums tons of screens showing 8+ alts laying dead in En Celar red because they are in squad with said person who is the only person on map at war. What more proof is there? If squading with 8 people dead in a pile isn't warrant for enforcement I don't know what is. Other games ban with a lot less evidence. 100% I'm sure these people eventually trade back to their mains because they are too lazy to exchange via marketplace their funds. GM's most likely don't enforce it because they don't want the game to be completely dead. Updating xtrap wont do anything for multi clients and especially vmware. Multi's get updated and Vmware can be set up so the system doesn't know its a VM.

What incredible nonsense in the sentence thats marked red. Did you ever THINK of doing CTB without Rio, Rosa, Grace/Leona or Karja (which are commonly played by lesser geared people that dont have strong enough gears to play other chars there, not necessarily just alts)? Next, you allow buffing ET buffs to family only since they also make people stronger? If this would become reality, CTB runs would be non-existant except for those that have spent tons of money to overgear themselves. And it would cut a main supply of red chips, which would make the whole crap even more difficult in the end.
Think before you post, please.

I agree that alt buffs in pvp are annoying and they should be dealt with, but rushing things or panicking never helped. If more GMs would monitor whats going on, it would lead to a more fair GE environment. Without that, it will be difficult to change anything, I might fear.

What nonsense is that you couldn't realize that CTB is instanced based and an easy workaround. I'm mostly concerned about PvP and this is in the open world where alt buffing is a real issue. Also, I don't see the issue even adding ET to the list of restricting buffs outside of your family. But there can be easy workarounds to whats "ok" and whats not. Like come on, was I listing the exact blueprint they need to follow? F*** no because they wouldn't read it and even if they did they won't consider it.

Just because you're pissed about people abusing the system in pvp, this doesnt mean you should just generalize all this stuff. Especially the MCC1 raids need buffers, and if they are family only, its getting much more tough to near impossible for the average/good equipped people.
Again. The issues you brought up are only drawn to instanced based systems so yeah I have thought about it and maybe it's you who should think before making a fool of yourself. You jumped to conclusions that it has to be applied in every aspect of the game and we have to rid the possibility of friendly buffs throughout the coding. How the f*** did you conclude all of that?

Offline gwendaal

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Multi Client Issue
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 06:26:48 pm »
IMC doesn't care nor does T3Fun.  If they would stop it.  They would of fix this problems since the game's debut.  But that's never going to change the fact that people will abuse this game by using VPNs, VM's, Multi-Clients, Multi-PCs, and software to bypass X-Trap.  It's never going to be addressed or fixed anytime soon.  Even more GM"s can't monitor the game 24/7 365 days a year.  Heck we don't even get our tickets responded till Monday's or even on Tuesday.   Of course we all know that the GM's don't work from Friday's through Monday's so yeah if they can't monitor Colony Wars, Fields, Clique War, and normal PVP/PVE areas.  Then it's pointless to even care anymore.  There's too many alts, bots, and now Vis seller bots in Reb Ch1, Ch2, and Ch3 but the GM's don't ban them which is why T3Fun does not care.  It's also been proven that they can't even ban those Vis selling broaders as well.

Just in case you forgot gms are also human  they do sleep and make mistakes just as much or more than you do, i would like gm moderation 24/365 as you do but i dont think ge had that kind of budget to spare, also alt isnt a problem really but the peoples way of using them,all the issues youre pointing are all due to peoples toxicity and inflated ego and as none like to take the short end of the stick, feature exploit become common pratice, quickly blame imc to introduction exploitable features.