Author Topic: ge.t3fun.com  (Read 970 times)

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
Re: ge.t3fun.com
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2017, 04:15:12 pm »
Two of my accounts won't log in and the mouse cursor keeps on spinning and I get the "Successful connection.  Waiting for the response from the server."  Another account is showing that  "In terms of [Specific Reason], you are restricted to use of 2017-12-20 23:38 to 2018-1-19 23:28. For the related inquires, please visit GE website and use 1:1 Q and A."
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline darky1818

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2017, 04:21:05 pm »
They will not ban everyone XD server is down that's it... Long time ago i got this message too and it was not ban related but server issues... It's odd tho, we had an emergency maint yesterday 'cuz server went down as well :x

Offline adrian

• New Pioneer
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2017, 04:57:50 pm »
It's odd tho, we had an emergency maint yesterday 'cuz server went down as well :x

and even then, they made an announcement on facebook/website
website wont load for me still and doubt client is back up yet too then..
and still no word from t3fun either :/

Offline WonderLand

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2017, 04:58:37 pm »
To be honest I think I can speak for everyone when I say instead of a quick patch up job, itd be fine if they just did a longer update/maint to resolve the issue - seeing as it feels like this one can be related to the problems yesterday and the day before.

Offline adrian

• New Pioneer
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2017, 05:00:41 pm »
oh wait there was a post on facebook...

"Greetings,
We would like to inform everyone that we are aware of the website and login issue.
Right now, our engineers are trying to fix the issue.
Kindly please wait for further announcements when the website and the server will be available and up. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you"

25 minutes ago....

Offline nokturne

• New Pioneer
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2017, 05:25:08 pm »
To be honest I think I can speak for everyone when I say instead of a quick patch up job, itd be fine if they just did a longer update/maint to resolve the issue - seeing as it feels like this one can be related to the problems yesterday and the day before.
I gotta agree with you, if the problem its that severe, an actual major maintenance would be much appreciated, it's starting to get annoying...

Offline Castia

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2017, 06:55:41 pm »

^ Indeed. I'd rather wait for a few hours for a real maintenance than being locked out from the game at every 2nd day.
I just wonder what caused this instability, all of a sudden. Lets hope its not related to the patches we just got.
But I'd really like to see it if they would increase at least the event time for the 12 Days of Christmas. Since the website is down, we can't claim the rewards.  :(

Offline GaTaosenai

• New Pioneer
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2017, 07:24:04 pm »
Two of my accounts won't log in and the mouse cursor keeps on spinning and I get the "Successful connection.  Waiting for the response from the server."  Another account is showing that  "In terms of [Specific Reason], you are restricted to use of 2017-12-20 23:38 to 2018-1-19 23:28. For the related inquires, please visit GE website and use 1:1 Q and A."

its a temprary suspension, it seems is random in server cuz they made to me the same and i just have one account but they said is due to "alt account" use. Random and unfair bans, they even said they wouldnt show proofs to me and the temporary ban is "non negotiable"

Offline gwendaal

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2017, 07:37:56 pm »
i think its an atk