Author Topic: Story books  (Read 464 times)

Offline madeinnl

• New Pioneer
Story books
« on: January 05, 2018, 10:55:23 pm »
I was wondering if there is a page that can explain the story books.

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Story books
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 06:19:06 am »
I'm still needing to finish up the 'little princess of bernier' and now seeing different pages pop up to work on.  I'd suggest going to the info-center in game {Alt-A} and click on the [show all Quests] to sort it out what goes to what and how it fits in to quests?
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline nicot

• New Pioneer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 09:43:36 am »
As far as i know and i read, The Armonium pages tells the story of how red armoniums ores could be shifted to blue harmonium ore using holy water to pour the abyss from it. Little Princess of Bernier tells the stoy of how Leona ended as Castellan on Lucifer Castle. LPoB pages and Silver Flash Lynn have share the same story, but, on SFL shows how Lynn ended as guardian of Leona. Here i post some concentrated story between they, Lynn and Leona (copied from tumblr page..)

Leona Vernier

*Leona was born into the Vernier family, in Illier.
*The Vernier family was aristocracy.  They were the ruling class of Illier.  Leona was also known as the “Little Princess”.
*Leona is younger than Lynn.  She was a helpless young child when Lynn was Silver Flare.  Lynn was able to carry Leona in one of her arms while fighting the Bedels in the civil war.
*Leona is a polite and solicitous girl, loves roses, and likes to read.
*Leona was taken care of by Lynn’s maid called Sonya after Lynn went to Military School.

*Leona is the sole survivor of the Vernier family.  Her whole family was killed in a civil war between the Verniers and Bedels when she was a child.  The Vernier family was known to be the strongest in combat in Illier but the Bedels ambushed them, set their house on fire, and overthrew them with sheer numbers.  Her father was shot by Duke Bedel.  This might probably be why the capital of Illier is now called Bedel.  The civil war also refers to the “Bloody Vernier” event that was mentioned in the Leaders of New Era quest.  Later on, the Duke of Bedel who killed Duke Vernier was executed and a hero of the Targan War took the his place as the new Bedel Duke.

*Leona was rescued by Lynn from the burning house during the civil war.  However, both Leona and Lynn were rescued by Dietrich (Lynn’s older sister) when Lynn was close to passing out from fighting the Bedels.
*Leona was deeply traumatized by the death of her family/ civil war incident and bore vehement resentment towards the Bedels.

*Leona hugged Lynn and told her that she appreciated her.  She also requested Lynn to be by her side.
*Lynn’s father decided not to keep Leona and sold her to Vespanola. 
*Leona and Lynn were transported in a carriage.  They stopped by at Armonia before proceeding to Vespanola.
*Leona was hugged and kissed and blessed/healed by Lady Ornella, whom she perceived as breathtakingly beautiful.

*In Vespanola, Leona was targeted by many assassins but was protected by Lynn.  She was always living in fear.
*Leona met Duke Felipe on Ion’s 8th birthday and took a liking to him.  She idolised him.  She grew up under his wing.
*Leona’s resentment had driven her to train up and grow strong. Birth of Rosa Secreta?
*Secreto is a close combat stance passed down from generations of the Verniers.
*Rosa Secreta is Leona’s modification of Secreto.
*As she grew, Leona was constantly haunted by the civil war incident.  She was stricken with frequent nightmares.

*The silver-winged avian embellishment encrusted on Leona’s belt (her red outfit) is the symbol of the Verniers.
* After knowing that Duke Felipe was a philander, Leona distanced herself away from him.
*Leona worked in Strata Vista as a spy under the Queen’s order.
*Leona is the deputy of Queen Esperanza.
*Leona’s silver appearance is her delusion (depicted in her cash version).
*Leona is known as the most dangerous person in Stratavista.
*Acquaintances of Leona included Van, Panfilo, Claude, Adriana, Daria…? (not enough information). [UNDER REVISION]

*Panfilo had cooked a hurried meal for Leona when she was younger which left her with food poisoning.
*Adriana claimed to be Leona’s friend.
*Leona had been appointed as the new Castellan of Lucifer Castle by the Queen and feigned her purpose for subduing the killer(s) of Viscount Montoro, and possibly members of Violcea.
*It has been 10 years since the civil war when Leona became the new Castellan.
*Leona demonstrated some compassion towards Evil Machina (Kevin) when his heart was frozen by Ion.

Some information on Lynn and Dietrich Herberthe:

Both Lynn and Dietrich were born with black hair.  Lynn’s hair became silver later on because Dietrich dyed it for her.

Lynn first met Leona when Leona was a little girl, looking for a restroom.

Lynn was allured by Leona’s charisma and felt an unexplainable mutual connection with her.

Lynn used to admire her sister.

Ever since Lynn had known Leona, she placed Leona above everything else/ ranked her as first priority.  She was often said to disregard her sister (is that why Dietrich has orange + perm hair now? Nevermind I kid).

Lynn gave up her Royal Guard position to be Leona’s knight.

Dietrich followed family customs and remained in Illier as a Royal Guard.

Lynn darkened her sword and armor as Leona’s personality changed.

Then, Coster Town pages refers a story of "Bristia, the Scar" before the Focused Magic Cannon. Spy Olivia pages refers the Story when Olivia was a spy (obviously).

Offline madeinnl

• New Pioneer
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 11:52:12 am »
I know u can see a bit ingame, but it should be much easier to have a page where all storybooks are on :)
Some are for quests, some just for read a part of the story, and im sure some are doing other things..
The ingame explanations are not that helpfull, well thats what i think.

Offline latorre

• New Pioneer
  • Ars moriendi
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 01:03:46 am »
a help, please, which npc should I approach to get Coster Town.

Offline Novusod

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 03:15:31 am »
You can read the story books right in the game. Click the bag and then select story book.

I think Coster Town is in Bristia -> Shelter of Resistance

Offline sayurijen

• New Pioneer
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 06:01:44 pm »
Coster town is a clickable scroll in Bristia The Scar zone. You need to look for a small scroll item on the ground and click it.

Offline Visenya

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 06:09:57 pm »
What TPAM said. Here's a screenshot by Ashardalon

Source: Recruit Achievement Character

Offline latorre

• New Pioneer
  • Ars moriendi
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 09:53:22 pm »
thank you very very much