Author Topic: What ever happen to the random rewards on PTE's?  (Read 272 times)

Offline WonderLand

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
What ever happen to the random rewards on PTE's?
« on: January 09, 2018, 02:49:28 am »
Remember we use to have coral and onyx rumins in the mix, along with other goodies and as of the last two PTE's random rewards have been complete garbage. Could we toss in some usefull stuff into random rewards seeing as not everyone is gone go for the event items anyways?

Offline Visenya

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: What ever happen to the random rewards on PTE's?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 03:00:40 am »
From what I've heard a few people from known factions 'hacked'/abused the random rewards.
It's probably why after that, subsequent item batches included kinda 'mediocre' stuff.

Offline WonderLand

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 06:29:55 am »
From what I've heard a few people from known factions 'hacked'/abused the random rewards.
It's probably why after that, subsequent item batches included kinda 'mediocre' stuff.
To say "mediocre" would be a understatement.

They're out right mostly useless things, and wee surprised that they would do that seeing as the current events got abused so much easier.... and they didn't seem to care much.

Offline WonderLand

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 08:42:27 am »
In the least they could at least toss in those great rumin boxes if not costume rumins/coral and onyx.

Offline Blancfaust

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 12:50:33 am »
Is that even possible to get anyway if they were any good stuff in the random reward? I spent like almost 5000 points on random last PTE, not even close to char box. The only 'extraordinary' reward that I got was En Celar 1 day.