Author Topic: Delete Item option  (Read 170 times)

Offline LucifersDignity

• New Pioneer
Delete Item option
« on: January 17, 2018, 03:27:24 am »
Greetings , i think this has been told many times by plenty of people but .... :D
Anyways here we go , can you please a delete item option cause personally i have slots occupied in inventory and leonardo from items such spirit coins some other random starter kits even i have fire gate keys which in old days used to open the FG raid which nowdays they have no use ?
Not to mention that there should be found a way to auto delete those unused quest obtain/loot/etc items since their event period is over.
Ofc most ppl say throw them to ravin or open a ticket etc but seriously guys we dont have to bother imc stuff for such things , they have more important things to do than those :D
Give us this option as well to make our lifes easier :D
Thank you in advance.

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Delete Item option
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 07:53:01 am »
I have oft wondered that myself.  "Item can not be sold "traded" or discarded", but other than selected items at selected anvils, or heart of ravin, why isn't there a fourth option?  "DESTROYED".  Why is there not a Furnace option where anything and everything could be tossed (including event stuff) that no longer serves any purpose, and seemingly has no other way to get rid of it?
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline WonderLand

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 12:36:55 pm »
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=6790.0

Pointed it out while back, that the only place that actually did allow you to trash everything and anything got "fixed" to only trash certain items aka -items which could already be npc'd and/or dropped on the floor.

Offline LucifersDignity

• New Pioneer
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 01:39:37 am »
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=6790.0

Pointed it out while back, that the only place that actually did allow you to trash everything and anything got "fixed" to only trash certain items aka -items which could already be npc'd and/or dropped on the floor.
yet no answer has been given by the devs :D