- Archon Dietrich card
- Code name L
- Placidez Page
Hope your answer

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: PC
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 09:13:06 am »
If you are looking for a price in the MM market, the standard answer is "The price is whatever you are willing to sell it for -=and=- another is willing to pay".  If there are already like items on the market, you have a better idea what your fellow players value any given object as, and can put yours on MM either at the high end (if your holding out for more vis) or at the low end (if your looking for a quick sale).   If no-one else has on MM the object you are selling, then put it on the market at your "make me sell" price (hi end) if it sells? Great.  If not, you can lower the price till you are either at the lowest price your willing to sell for - that another will pay.
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline HappyPotato

• New Pioneer
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 12:03:06 am »
do you know how much is it ? the price of character card in mm usually more expensive than buying it from someone else by broad... I've just come back after 1 year , my friend told me it cost 1b -> 1.5b , 1 year ago i saw code name L was 700m ( broad ) , 1b ( mm)  ... so confused...

Offline WonderLand

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 08:59:41 am »
Inflation at its finest~

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 09:15:07 am »
I do recall last year when Code Name L was the hot new character and supposedly the queen of PVP that she garnered well over 1b vis on MM.  Now that she has been on the server for some time, and newer characters have been introduced, right or wrong, she seems to have lost some of her luster with buyers, meaning her price is dropping?   Also whether or not a character (hard earned) later becomes an Event character - can cause that price point to drop.  Goes back to my original post:  If you are a Seller?  The right price is what someone else is willing to pay.  If you are a buyer? The right price is what you are willing to pay.
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline PantyFetish

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 10:42:48 pm »
If you are looking for a price in the MM market, the standard answer is "The price is whatever you are willing to pay".

What if the seller's reply is "no ty" or "good luck bro". What do I offer then?? 10b?

Offline Castia

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 06:17:17 am »
If you are looking for a price in the MM market, the standard answer is "The price is whatever you are willing to pay".

What if the seller's reply is "no ty" or "good luck bro". What do I offer then?? 10b?

It depends on the item, its rarity and what you need it for. Currently, some sellers are overpricing their goods as if we were on old SGE with 1 char card for 5b+. In general, I'd always watch relations. So a char card for 1-2b is okay, 3b+ is not. Chars that are out longer should be cheaper, not more expensive. Ultra rare chars dont really exist anymore due to the Lucky Shop.

On rings, lets say ET, 250m is average. Below is a good deal, above its expensive, above 300, its scam. Currently, Belmarth rings (recruited Joshua) are at outrageous prices with 1.5b and higher, but we had that in the past, too, when Patrick came out and his Job skill (Valer) ring was on 1b - and that was years ago. Keep in mind, if rings are available via Lucky Shop, the price should stay at some reasonable limit. If its not Rosa Secreta (that makes L/Leona very hard to kill if 2 rings are equipped), there should be a reasonable price below 400m. Note what a char will be able to do if you get a 1 level higher skill. If they scam you, say no.

For weapons and armors. Well. Thats the question. Especially on weapons, there is such a wide variety of possible chippings that its hard to give an advice. I'll stay away from any clear words in here as long as I don't know what youre trying to buy, since it could just be wrong.

Now, accessories. Most of them are (except youre in a strong faction that does those raids frequently) very hard to get, be that a recipe or a made. Also, keep in mind what the "high demand"-items are atm. Since most people go for magic users like Joshua or Aclla, I might guess that Will of Argus is a high demand item (so 800m-1b would be an okay price, below is a good deal, above is high price), while Shadow of Abyss, despite the fact that the Rachels are the newest chars, is a mediocre demand and might be sold cheaper.
If aiming for Strata or Armonia accessories... bring vis. 1b is the least you might have to pay, most range from 1.5 to 3b, some even higher, depending on the rarity and where they drop. If an item only drops at the strongest armonia bosses, you might have to pay way more.

After all, firebush is right when hes saying "the price is whatever you are willing to pay". As long as you keep in mind how much a char can benefit and how rare an item is, also if you compare prices on MM, you might get an idea of how much you are willing to offer.

Offline Novusod

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2018, 06:52:08 pm »
Chars that are out longer should be cheaper, not more expensive. Ultra rare chars don't really exist anymore due to the Lucky Shop.

Ultra rare characters certainly exist. One example would be child Rachel who was dropped from the Lucky shop a while ago. She is nearly impossible to get and is only available if someone is someone is willing to sell through a Mercenary license.

Offline Castia

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 06:28:50 am »
Oh, she was out? My bad then. Thought she was in there - I admit kid Rachel was never on my list to pay attention to, so I didnt check. But she is probably the only one that is so hard to get now, since we only had an event recently that gave everyone the chance for Cadet Lionel. And I also think shes none of those on high demand, but rather a collector char - and that THESE can be expensive, everyone knows.
Yet, to get back to the original topic: Neither Jaina, nor Archon Dietrich, nor CNL should be that expensive. All three would range in the category from 1.5-2b, I'd say. For Placidez pages... hm... 200-300m each? But no higher, given that you need 10 of them.