Author Topic: [T3F Acct creation/Transfer issue] - Current known solutions and discussion  (Read 16337 times)

Offline Valteka

• (;¬_¬)
    • View Profile
Things are a bit messy right now so let's try to keep things organized.

For any issues or problems not solved by this post, you can report using the following support section:

1. Send an inquiry through T3Fun's support system: http://t3fun.com/MemberShip/Login.aspx?returnUrl=/Support/Mail_Inquiry.aspx
2. Send an email through T3fun's Support E-mail (geonline@t3fun.com)

These are the current solutions for:

1. Creating your T3fun account

• You'll wanna start off going to the main site: http://T3fun.com
  • When creating your account you must use a common email, quoted from another thread:

I'll just reclarify in this thread, since it seems to be a problem (I've received some PMs in the past few days concerning email issues anyways):

• Only common universal emails are being accepted by T3fun right now, this includes Yahoo, Hotmail/Live, and Gmail.
  • Your email has to be no more than 15 letters in length to be recognized by T3fun if you're using one of these.
  • If you have multiple accounts, I'd strongly suggest using gmail as you can reuse your gmail for all accounts by simply adding a . anywhere in the address of your gmail.
    (example: username@gmail.com will be recognized as a new email if you reuse it as user.name@gmail.com .)
  • As mentioned by Dobsy, if you use hotmail, you can also create an alias for multiple accounts by following these instructions.
  • Another one by Dobsy, if you use yahoo, you can create an alias for multiple accounts by following these instructions as well.

• Your ID PW and Email does NOT have to be the same as your old G1 info (I recommend that it be different, even).
  • If you created your account and you can't log into it, go to forgot your ID or PASSWORD? and change your password, this will resolve the issue.

2. Logging on and reaching the transfer page

• First off, use Internet Explorer to avoid any issues, perferably upgrade it if it's old and outdated.
  • You wanna go here first: http://ge.t3fun.com/Intro/Intro.aspx
  • At the bottom of this page is a Red button that says "Sword2 - T3FUN Game Information Transfer". Click that, and log in if you haven't already and enter the information required. Once that's been done if you get a confirmation, check the email your T3fun acct is made under to verify.

3. If you can log on enter information and its incorrect (and you know it's correct)"

• First and foremost, if you were banned prior to G1 closing, your account was not transferred and you must start new.
  • If you agreed to transfer your account ON or AFTER Jan. 2nd, you will have to wait until the 16th to transfer.
  • Try using other emails you know used to be associated with your account. G1 seems to have messed up and provided T3Fun with the first or one of the earliest emails you used with your account on SOTNW/S2.
  • If your account is really old from 2008 or so, or prior to that date, then your confirmation email will be the email you had with the K2Network (SOTNW)
It's important to note that in most cases the problem is that your confirmation email for the transfer is your OLD email, possibly used for SOTNW under the K2 Network or an email associated with your account before you were allowed to opt in transfer.
  • If you're pretty sure your email is correct and you had a trade lock password, use that as the password instead. for some reason this is the primary password in some peoples cases
  • If you had two passwords (one for logging in game one for logging on the G1 site), make sure you try both of them. Seems the G1 site password is the priority.

If you have an OLD account and you forgot your K2 SOTNW email address send a PM to Ramiel, Raven, or Marius.
Hopefully your issue can be resolved.

4. Your account transfer was a success. Now what?
  • Gotta wait for servers to go live, tomorrow at 20:00(8PM) EST ::)
  • Once servers are live, you will use your T3fun ID and PW to enter the game, not your old S2 info.

Thanks to Ophi and the community for the info so far, If there's any other solutions that may work or available let me know and I'll update this post as we try to get everyone a successful transfer.

Also note: Try not to panic, pretty sure this data is gonna be held on for a couple of months, so hopefully everyone gets through without any problems.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:05:43 pm by Valteka »
Lorching is a form of art. I can't help it but Lorch has lovely legs :|
Revise the Baron system so it can be awesome. Make this happen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OElLzweqGho

그라나도 에스파다 - 일리에 PK - qjflaqkedms (2007- ) Active. ; Silver Server - Valteka (2012- ) Semi-Active
Granado Espada Online - Castilla - Valteka (2011- ) Crybabies and super carebears.
Your Rights

Offline Menza

• View Profile
Re: [Transfer issue] - Current known solutions and discussion
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 09:40:35 pm »
Hi Valteka,
     I am currently facing this issue, everything is correct from my side but it's not working. I've already opened a ticket for it in T3 site and despite the fact that data will remain for a couple of month should make me feel better, i wouldn't want to be in the situation of be left behind for this issue. Also, i have an alt family that i could transfer successfully and i am pretty sure that i've done everything right, so it is very disapointing to be facing this situation, i really want to start playing when server open.
    My punctual question is tickets are being watched/processed or shall i address this issue in some other way.

Sincerely,
R.-

Offline D2ofOrpesia

• View Profile
    • My main website is down for the moment
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 09:43:37 pm »
Another important thing to note. If you have an old account (like from 2008) when you didn't need a G1 account to play, then you will have to enter the email address from the really old account, not the G1 account's email.

I first became a Vet so I could put some bad animals to sleep. Then I got hooked and became a HighMaster!

Offline Valteka

• (;¬_¬)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 09:44:17 pm »
Heya, as of this moment the site's under some heavy load so I would suggest trying again after a few hours when load should die down a bit. If you still can't get through with your information and you tried the above listed solutions, hopefully T3F will have another available solution for you by then.

@D2 thanks, I'll make sure to specify that.

그라나도 에스파다 - 일리에 PK - qjflaqkedms (2007- ) Active. ; Silver Server - Valteka (2012- ) Semi-Active
Granado Espada Online - Castilla - Valteka (2011- ) Crybabies and super carebears.
Your Rights

Offline Mirage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 09:55:37 pm »
Another important thing to note. If you have an old account (like from 2008) when you didn't need a G1 account to play, then you will have to enter the email address from the really old account, not the G1 account's email.

THANK YOU!! I really didn't remember about that!! Now everything is ok, had a little heart attack xD

Offline adrianGG

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 10:04:17 pm »
any info on those NOT getting confirmation email going to aol.com email addresses??????

OOOPS NVM.. seems weird.. BUT
you have to enter your old email (if you changed it cuz u were not getting confirmation emails awhile back..)
BUT strangely.. the confirmation email itself (to click confirmation link) will be sent to the (new) email address (if it was changed)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 10:12:21 pm by adrianGG »

Offline zargil1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 10:08:53 pm »
Is there any way we can use our linked g1 email address? I cannot seem recall my original email address I created my account with.

Offline ~Kess~

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 10:10:50 pm »
Some extra info you can add:
1. If you have not done so yet, create a T3 account for each game account you are planning to transfer.  Only one GE account is allowed per T3 account.
2. If you have problems getting the verification email, try using a Gmail or Hotmail account instead.
3. Make sure you have the correct G1 info for each account. Go sign in to G1 and make note of your UserID, Pwd, and associated email address.

Direct link to the transfer page is here: http://www.t3fun.com/MemberShip/transferGe.aspx

Good luck people.
Hope to see you all in game.
~Kess~     ~Orpesia <> Castilla~

Offline Sackett

• View Profile
    • The Two Towers MUD
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 10:11:41 pm »
What about letting us log in to a page using our game info, and then clicking a link to bind that account to our T3 one? Not everybody can remember all the email addresses they used 4-5 years ago.
The world is full of idiots, and someone needs to point it out to them or they will never know. - Becker

Offline Valteka

• (;¬_¬)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 10:13:45 pm »
I'll update the post to provide information on creating a T3Fun account as well.

For those who can't remember their ancient emails, I've made some notice about it for Ramiel to check. Hopefully you guys will get a resolution on that problem soon.

Your Rights

Offline Crash50

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 10:23:58 pm »
The problem I continually have is the SIGN UP form saying that my email address is UNAVAILABLE.  I have never created a T3 Account, but T3 sign up form is telling me otherwise.  I even searched through my entire mailbox and absolutely no email indicating someone ELSE tried using my email addy.  "*****" @  yahoo.com <check availability> "<EMAIL> is unavailable." . . .

Offline Valteka

• (;¬_¬)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 10:26:38 pm »
The problem I continually have is the SIGN UP form saying that my email address is UNAVAILABLE.  I have never created a T3 Account, but T3 sign up form is telling me otherwise.  I even searched through my entire mailbox and absolutely no email indicating someone ELSE tried using my email addy.  "*****" @  yahoo.com <check availability> "<EMAIL> is unavailable." . . .

Just updated the first post, make sure your email is 15 letters or under or try one of the other solutions I just posted.

Your Rights

Offline Gurtrude

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 10:28:13 pm »
One of my alt is giving me problem (it won't transfer saying information is incorrect),
and this account is the one with very long email address on Gamersfirst, that T3Fun wouldn't let me use on their site saying "email unavailable".
Just like :
All other accounts with short email address are fine. Maybe this is the issue for some ppl?

(Of course I made new short email address for that T3Fun account).
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 10:30:06 pm by Gurtrude »

Offline Crash50

• View Profile
I JUST found Val's explanation. . . apparently T3's infrastructure cannot handle email addresses longer than 15 characters long. . . mine is 18characters @***.com

I have had this email address for. . . probably 15 years, any way of fixing this, T3?

Offline SleepnDreamn

• View Profile
yay I have transfered something :) Not sure if it was the right account but it went complete. Thing is I had to use the ancient spam filled K2 times mail. Is there any way to change email that is used for T3Fun? To create T3Fun account I also had to use the same spam filled mail since I was too lazy to create blank account and my normal mail account was rejected T_T

Is T3Fun game account same as the forum account or are they separate? I wanted to use same mail for both of them.