Author Topic: Can't Purchase T-Coins  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Belligero

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Can't Purchase T-Coins
« on: January 14, 2013, 09:00:40 am »
All right, so I want to buy some Tcoins but the site won't let me do this.

Here's what happens:

• From the home page, I click on Tcoins (purchase Tcoins)
  • It asks you to select form of payment and the amount you are buying, I check the appropriate options
  • Terms and Agreements: Check
  • So now, the only option left is Add Tcoin, I click this, assuming it would take me to a second page where I fill out my credit information, instead it refreshes the page

Anyone else having this issue? I'd like to know if this is a global site issue or just personal issue. I know people who have already bought Tcoins, so I'm not sure what the issue is here.

I'm assuming it's because I'm supposed to fill my credit card information on the same page, except the space where I'm supposed to fill that out is not showing up with I select payment method.

Offline herothing11

• View Profile
Re: Can't Purchase T-Coins
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 10:24:50 am »
It works with me.
Have you tried using a different browser?

Offline Belligero

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 11:05:36 am »
I tried Firefox, Chrome and even Internet Explorer.

They all just refresh the page.

I'm assuming I'm correct in that I'm supposed to put my credit information somewhere on the first page after selecting payment option?

Offline Nillan

• I'll definitely call you! (ノ〃▽〃)ノ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 11:47:54 am »
Firefox was working fine for me until PayPal/Visa Method gave me this "Page Not Found The page you're looking for doesn't exist. Please restart your order. We apologize for your inconvenience. "

Is your Firefox up to date?

On side a note after I got that message it seems like my payment went through on FireFox. The website had a few hiccups and only refresh when I submitted payment. My T-Coins went through anyways and they show up in-game.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:55:35 am by Nillan »

Offline Huntor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 12:14:14 pm »
I tried using my credit card and it wouldn't go through. I would go and buy and Ultimate Game Card but they are all $20 and there isn't a $20 option and from what I read if you try using the same card for $10 option two times it comes back as the number is used already.

Offline herothing11

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 05:38:34 am »
I've always used paypal and that goes through playspan I think.
Maybe try that?

Offline Memories

• Natalie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 02:05:44 pm »
It tells me that my card has been denied, but I know for sure i have 5$ on my card, esp when I am looking at my account and i have way more than enough.
Le old xbelmontx Family of  Orpesia

Offline Alcrod0970

• Kpop Yeah!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 02:31:43 pm »
Not sure but you may want to contact your card company they may be declining it from their side. I've used my visa and MasterCard directly and PayPal account and all have gone through.

Offline Memories

• Natalie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 03:04:17 pm »
Not sure but you may want to contact your card company they may be declining it from their side. I've used my visa and MasterCard directly and PayPal account and all have gone through.

It does not accept my visa card too, and master, both say they are being declined.
Le old xbelmontx Family of  Orpesia

Offline Alcrod0970

• Kpop Yeah!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 03:12:27 pm »

It does not accept my visa card too, and master, both say they are being declined.

Hmm. I'm not sure where the money goes through (U.S. or another country) but since I run a jewelry business when I use my card at wholesale shows sometimes I'll get declined because it seems like I'm using the card/s outside of the country and I'm only in the next state up. This is because the vendors I purchase from are from all over the world so to the card company it looks like I'm purchasing from China one minute than India the next. You may just have really good fraud protection on your cards. So the best option may be to contact your card provider and see if they're just blocking transaction. Just a suggestion. I wish you luck either way and hopefully it'll work out.

Offline Valteka

• (;¬_¬)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 03:28:01 pm »
It opens up a new window, a pop-up. Anyone with the refreshing issue making sure their browser isn't blocking a pop-up of any sort?
Lorching is a form of art. I can't help it but Lorch has lovely legs :|
Revise the Baron system so it can be awesome. Make this happen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OElLzweqGho

그라나도 에스파다 - 일리에 PK - qjflaqkedms (2007- ) Active. ; Silver Server - Valteka (2012- ) Semi-Active
Granado Espada Online - Castilla - Valteka (2011- ) Crybabies and super carebears.
Your Rights

Offline Belligero

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 11:49:05 am »
It opens up a new window, a pop-up. Anyone with the refreshing issue making sure their browser isn't blocking a pop-up of any sort?

Thank you, at least that makes it clear what I should be expecting.

But here's the thing: when I get pop ups like that which are blocked, I usually get notifications about it and I can enable it to show up.

However, this time, it's just silent. No notifications at all. I even turned off all my security on every browser and even ad-block, and still the same issue. Not sure what's the culprit here.

Offline Belligero

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 07:30:15 pm »
Update:

So I tried two other laptops and computer and I still get the exact same issue.

C'mon T3Fun, step it up here, you're losing money.

I expect it's an issue on T3Fun's end on specific users. I'll send a ticket.

Offline FairyTale

• Raiden <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 09:02:46 am »
I am having a problem about credit card purchase as well, not like this, but I add all the infos they asked, creditcard number, etc etc etc.
And It says my credit cards are refused, tried on both. Called credit card company to see what is going on and they said all the purchases I have tried were authorized but cancelled by the seller. So the site has been cancelling my purchases. I have no idea why and I am pissed off lol Been trying since saturday. Sent ticket to t3fun and no reply so far.