Author Topic: why i can't login?  (Read 2627 times)

Offline Martinellus

• View Profile
Re: why i can't login?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 09:34:25 am »
sorry i cann't send Screen, coz i'm no in login screen, Extrap not work.

If you have windows 7, chances are you got a nice little tool called "Snipping Tool" (if your windows is in english, of course). Symbol is a red circle with a scissor halfway inside it. You can use it to capture your screen and turn it into a screenshot.

Offline gondo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 09:40:42 am »
after patch i'm start this game n eror. i'm not going to login screen game

Offline gondo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 09:47:39 am »
i send screen in page FB granado espada onlen (t3fun). my id FB mozart blitar

Offline Judgement

• Martial Artist user.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 12:17:31 pm »
Try to post your screen here, make it easier to help you.

PS :
So i saw some guys in a place called ''Indonesia Faction".....WE'RE DOOMED
Just because you post something and THINK someone cared, doesn't mean they cared.

"Never attempt the same move after you have been once thwarted"

Offline gondo

• View Profile
Error Launch
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2013, 01:20:16 pm »
Due to unexpected error, program has shut down.\n\nWould you like to send
related feedback\n\nto IMCGames?\n\n(server in use, family name, game screen,
and dumped file\nwill be send to used only to solve error,\nand their will not
be any disadvantage)

this text errors launch

Offline gondo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2013, 02:44:25 pm »
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- edited with XMLSPY v2004 rel. 2 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by zYhArd (IMCGames Co., Ltd) -->
<Config>
   <URL Key="Revisions" Value="http://gepatch.hanbiton.cdngc.net/GE/Patch/"/>
   <URL Key="Notice" Value="http://ge.hanbiton.com/GameRun/home.aspx"/>
   <URL Key="Home" Value="http://www.granadoespada.com"/>
   <String Key="Checking" Value="Checking..."/>
   <String Key="Prepairing" Value="Preparing..."/>
   <String Key="Downloading" Value="Downloading..."/>
   <String Key="Updating" Value="Updating..."/>
   <String Key="Repairing" Value="Repairing..."/>
   <String Key="Arranging" Value="Arranging..."/>
   <String Key="Extracting" Value="Extracting..."/>
   <String Key="Merging" Value="Merging..."/>
   <String Key="MergingWarning" Value="Quitting now may lead to client crashes!"/>
   <String Key="Complete" Value="Complete"/>
   <String Key="Fail" Value="Failed"/>
   <String Key="Close" Value="Close"/>
   <String Key="Cancel" Value="Cancel"/>
   <String Key="Start" Value="Start"/>
   <String Key="DirectlyRun" Value="Auto-Start after patching"/>
   <String Key="WindowMode" Value="Window Mode"/>
   <String Key="CancelQuestion" Value="Cancel?"/>
   <String Key="Option" Value="Options"/>
   <String Key="Update" Value="Update"/>
   <String Key="Block_msnshell" Value="msnshell.exe"/>
   <String Key="Notice_msnshell" Value="Error occured with msnshell.exe, please remove msnshell.exe."/>
   <String Key="UpdaterConfigXMLNotExist" Value="Can't open updater.config.xml. File might damaged or removed, please reinstall."/>
   <String Key="UpdaterConfigXMLError" Value="Invalid updater.config.xml. File might damaged or removed, please reinstall."/>
   <String Key="UpdaterRevisionTxtNotExist" Value="updater.revision.txt file missing. File might damaged or removed, please reinstall."/>
   <String Key="FailedFlashPlayerInit" Value="Failed to create Flash Player, please restart program."/>
   <String Key="DuplicatedRunImpossible" Value="Only one Sword 2 client can be run at a time."/>
   <String Key="CannotRunGe_exe" Value="Unable to run release/ge.exe. File might damaged or removed, please reinstall."/>
   <String Key="UpdaterOptionXMLError" Value="Invalid updater.option.xml. File might damaged or removed, please reinstall."/>
   <String Key="CannotOpenUpdaterOptionXML" Value="Can not open updater.option.xml. File might damaged or removed, please reinstall."/>
   <String Key="PrefixError" Value="Error occured during file convertion, please restart client."/>
   <String Key="CannotOpenFlashOCX" Value="Cannot find flash.ocx. File might damaged or removed, please reinstall."/>
   <String Key="FailedConnectServer" Value="Failed to connect to download server. This might be the communication problem. Please check your connection and restart client."/>
   <String Key="FailedDownLoadList" Value="Failed to download list file. This might be the communication problem. Please check your connection and restart client."/>
   <String Key="FailedAnalysisDownLoadList" Value="Failed to analyse download list, please restart client."/>
   <String Key="FailedDownLoadFile" Value="Failed to download files. This might be the communication problem. Please check your connection and restart client."/>
   <String Key="FailedUpdateFile" Value="Failed to update files. File might damaged or removed, please reinstall."/>
   <String Key="BadZipFileReDownLoad" Value="Broken zip file removed. Please restart client to download zip files again."/>
   <String Key="Bad_IPF_File" Value="ipf files might damaged or removed, please reinstall."/>
   <String Key="FailedDownLoadPrepareList" Value="Failed to download prepared file list. This might be the communication problem. Please check your connection and restart client."/>
   <String Key="FailedAnalyDnLoadPrepareList" Value="Failed to analysis prepared file list. This might be the communication problem. Please check your connection and restart client."/>
</Config>

Offline Pericaliya

• Administrator
  • Sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2013, 04:30:34 pm »
Please make sure that you run the the game to activate the auto update of your client. If the problem persist please do the following:

1. Perform a full re-installation of the game client by uninstalling it then manually
delete the leftover files and folders. If possible, try deleting the registry files
from the System Registry.

2. Get the latest game client installer from our website then completely patch it
after the installation.

Don't ask me how I do things
it is not something you can comprehend

Offline gondo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2013, 06:19:14 pm »
fixed troble again.

Offline gondo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2013, 09:47:55 am »
i'm re instal, fixed troble again  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Bellem(male)

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2013, 04:16:56 am »
hey, i am from indonesia too man,its cool. but i have been getting the same error this past few days.more specifically, at Bristia maintenance day.
1. i cant go into the barrack
2. when logging in there is no orpesia server in the log in screen
3. everytime i tried to force login,the game crashed and i have to restart everytime.
4. when i used my new id,i can go into the barracks,but still no orpesia server, and there was a notice on the screen saying: "new patch has been downloaded,restart the client to activate it." but the game crashed,now THAT id has the same issue as my main ID.
5. i uninstalled and deleted the game,and re download it in the website but still the same problem.
6. and yes: i reinstalled like 7 times TODAY.
i dont know why i cant get into the game,ive been playing it for a week, and now i'm a veteran, SUCKS if i cant play it now! please help.