Author Topic: How many times you have failed to +7?  (Read 749 times)

Offline Moawr

• View Profile
How many times you have failed to +7?
« on: April 08, 2013, 12:45:12 pm »
My 3 first tries,I don't failed any, which I thought was perfect and I was lucky that day, but I've tried about 30 times or more and those attempts failed completely. It can not be possible  :'( 

is ridiculous  >:(

right now I am in complete bankruptcy  :-\

PS: I do not belong to P2W

Offline Sahara

• First Legit J.D.
    • View Profile
Re: How many times you have failed to +7?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 12:48:24 pm »
sometimes, first try

other times, i sell the weapon

id rather not think about the amount of vis i spend trying with some
Mekkimaru  --- Eve character. Join me.

Offline CalintzJerevinan

• You’re a worthy member of the Tears of Blood.
    • View Profile
    • Tears0fBloodGE-Blog Site
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 12:48:40 pm »
I remember on my Const Pistol it fail 7 times on +7 then on the 8th try I did it with only 2 UA's and x2 Lacquers +6 and it work....I guess keep trying o.O;
::Ludin Supporter:: ::Valleria Supporter:: ::Tears0fBlood:: ::Gallactica Clan:: ::Deputy::
::Non-Baron User:: ::G1~T3Fun 2007~2013:: ::G1-Orpeisa:: ::T3Fun-Castilla:: My Blog

(추억 내 고통의 근원) - (Memories are the source of my pain)
칼린츠 제르비난 - Calintz Jerevinan
지라트에서는 흔히 그를 '눈사태의 망령 - Phantom of The Avalanche
"To protect those you love, your hands will become stained with blood...Do you still wish for power?" - Zekart
"I wanted to become strong....Not in order to protect, but in order to destroy." - Calintz Jerevinan
"Rushing things will only make things worse.  Besides, feeling discouraged isn’t necessarily a bad thing.  That way, once you’ve grown stronger you’ll be more sympathetic towards others who lost hope." - Calintz Jerevinan

Offline skiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 01:52:18 pm »
I once failed 8 times in a row to +6 something (it was for a trade and I needed it +7 for that -.-), and then it went +7 first try.

Offline Vana

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 02:02:09 pm »
I am struggling just getting to +6...

Offline Hyrenapth

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 02:13:17 pm »
I rather +7 only my AR + ATK weapons, the other racials are left on +6. Less DPS power but if the boss dies anyway the job is done right?

Failed last time to +7 10x and some fails to +6 my AR33 sabre.... I think it is not worth anymore to +7 anything but the new ar34-35 weapons

Offline Judgement

• Martial Artist user.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 02:25:03 pm »
Its all about luck, on armors i usually get +7 on first try, but on weapons i fail a lot til +7 is done.
My last weapon took me around 800m to +7.
Just because you post something and THINK someone cared, doesn't mean they cared.

"Never attempt the same move after you have been once thwarted"

Offline Sahara

• First Legit J.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 02:36:59 pm »
I once failed 8 times in a row to +6 something (it was for a trade and I needed it +7 for that -.-), and then it went +7 first try.

this has happened too many times for me to think its just a coincidence

inb4 tin foil hat
Mekkimaru  --- Eve character. Join me.

Offline Wings_Gun

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 12:07:33 am »
not just +7 lol, i failed 6 time just to +6 my e100 weapon. I dont even want to think about it. Make me sad and depress

Offline Agent00F

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 01:06:38 am »
I think the most I have ever failed was 40k worth of coins at which point I +8ed my other weapon and it worked
Ask me a question, and I will answer to the best of my ability. If I'm uncomfortable with the question, I reserve the right to cry and not answer. Ok?

Will you ever e date me?

No. :(

Offline gokou420

• Life's a garden, so dig it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 05:40:25 am »
The horror of it all..(basically same boat i just think everyone ends up with "luck" and "fails" throughout)...  So yea I've got my 60$ dragon loe set to +7(triple racial TROLL left equip) and +7(double racial ALSO TROLL) w/3s each great pene.. 40$ for +7 and 20$ EET more recently..

But I also crafted a bunch of stuff that took okay enough mods using chips + low tranq etc..  Most times these days i can 3s 5-10 items in 35 flux though

Offline Moawr

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2013, 12:16:53 pm »
I am struggling just getting to +6...

I Know That Feel, Bro.  :-\

The horror of it all..(basically same boat i just think everyone ends up with "luck" and "fails" throughout)...  So yea I've got my 60$ dragon loe set to +7(triple racial TROLL left equip) and +7(double racial ALSO TROLL) w/3s each great pene.. 40$ for +7 and 20$ EET more recently..

But I also crafted a bunch of stuff that took okay enough mods using chips + low tranq etc..  Most times these days i can 3s 5-10 items in 35 flux though

I suspect the easiest way is to get items +7 is with G-points (gold $ _ $)
and I think that's not the whole total idea  of ​​a F2P game
because we did not use this method we have to go to farm and / or hunt alone to win more, but these days it is difficult to make a good amount of vis at current prices

fail 5 times or more in upgrade any item to +7 for someone who is dedicated to constant farming in the few hour that can play is really frustrating and annoying