Author Topic: I can't get into the game >:-(  (Read 1430 times)

Offline piratesephiroth

• (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ
    • View Profile
Re: I can't get into the game >:-(
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 05:57:01 pm »
does this url work for you?
http://gepatch.hanbiton.cdngc.net/GE/Patch/revisions_v2.txt

If it does, then all you'd need to do is uninstall the game, delete everything that remained in the game's folder and then reinstall and run the launcher to update the files again.
The means of transforming your iron duty into gold in everyone's eyes is: always to perform a little more than you promise.

Offline Bewackker

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 06:52:35 pm »

If it does, then all you'd need to do is uninstall the game, delete everything that remained in the game's folder and then reinstall and run the launcher to update the files again.

After trying this
I'm speechless.... (sniff............................)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline piratesephiroth

• (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 07:44:56 pm »
Yeah it seems the client installed and downloaded all the patches without errors, so you don't need to download a new client and you have no problems reaching the patch server.
There was an error during the patch process, though. No idea why but some files broke in the process. Maybe anti-virus?

Could you try again? (Unistall and wipe the game's folder)
The means of transforming your iron duty into gold in everyone's eyes is: always to perform a little more than you promise.

Offline Belth

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 11:51:02 pm »

The link worked for me. I did uninstall and reinstall it back again, but still can't login. It did patch quite long, probably the older ones before the last maintenance.
So yeah we're stuck on this problem.

Offline piratesephiroth

• (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2013, 12:26:33 am »

The link worked for me. I did uninstall and reinstall it back again, but still can't login. It did patch quite long, probably the older ones before the last maintenance.
So yeah we're stuck on this problem.
did you wipe the game's folder clean?

Offline Chalong

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2013, 04:34:36 am »
I have exactly the same problem described by Bewackker and Belth which results in the game crashing "Due to an unexpected error" immediately upon leaving barracks for the only saved game location available to me in Reboldeaux.

It is the same when I try to enter on any of the 3 channels. I have tried different teams, new characters, removing equipment all have no effect.

I have tried clean re-installs several times as well as 2 complete fresh client downloads using the standard download offered on the t3 website, all appear to work successfully up to the point I leave the barracks for Reboldeaux and then the game crashes.

I have tried installing the game afresh on a completely different PC which has entirely different hardware and software and the result is the same.

2 other old alt accounts I have also start in Reboldeaux and cannot be used without crashing.

Also the URL posted by Pirate worked for me.

Been playing this game for years and never had this kind of problem until last maintenance.

Offline piratesephiroth

• (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2013, 05:30:09 am »
I have exactly the same problem described by Bewackker and Belth which results in the game crashing "Due to an unexpected error" immediately upon leaving barracks for the only saved game location available to me in Reboldeaux.

Do you get the CXmlLoadStrategy message as well?

Offline Belth

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2013, 08:54:06 am »

[/quote]

I sure did, but still not working. Even the emergency maintenance didn't fix this. I'll try to reinstall again, see if it'll patch with the last emergency maintenance.

Offline Bewackker

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2013, 11:44:10 am »

I sure did, but still not working. Even the emergency maintenance didn't fix this. I'll try to reinstall again, see if it'll patch with the last emergency maintenance.
[/quote]

Belth, no need to re-install over and over, that's not going to help. I believe that it has something to do with the game file might not support something on your PC.
But again, that's not your responsibility to take care of this over and over. It's T3 who needs to take responsibility for it.

PS. I can play now finally, I hope you too.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 12:03:27 pm by Bewackker »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Chain

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2013, 12:06:28 pm »
I think we need to start taking detailed hardware/software/computer-age notes of which player can log in without errors and which players encounter errors.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 12:09:36 pm by Chain »

Offline piratesephiroth

• (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2013, 03:26:53 pm »
The CXmlLoadStrategy error message means some file is broken, and that might have occurred during the patch process. I happened to me once, weeks ago. I just downloaded a new client and reinstalled it and that time it patched OK.

Offline Chalong

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2013, 09:32:26 pm »
Glad to report that I'm once again able to play after the emergency maintenance.

Offline Belth

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2013, 04:56:25 pm »
Still not working for me sigh.
I need to find a way to manually patch this.

Offline †Archangel

• Global Moderator
  • From a rip to a wave!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 03:12:01 am »
Which mirror did you use for downloading the client?
If you didn't downlaod from torrent link,please try to download the game from there,for the most of users that had problem this kind of problem worked!

Click on the avatar to enlarge the photo!
This is my Photoshop avatar:
If u want some arts pm me ;)
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2985/archangelz.png

Offline Belth

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2013, 07:09:13 am »
Which mirror did you use for downloading the client?
If you didn't downlaod from torrent link,please try to download the game from there,for the most of users that had problem this kind of problem worked!

I always download from torrent.