Author Topic: Orden Patch when?  (Read 1814 times)

Offline MeowMeow

• Arrived in Startonia
Orden Patch when?
« on: August 11, 2017, 10:11:49 pm »

http://ge.t3fun.com/Event/20170516/event.html

Been here for months but you kept us busy with Joshua, so when is the patch?  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Belligero

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Orden Patch when?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 03:16:56 am »
I really wonder what the day-to-day operations are at T3Fun office, especially for the GE branch.

Offline wiz0909

• New Pioneer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 05:43:30 am »
I think it will be available on last 2018 :d

Offline Riri

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 07:32:24 am »
Comming on 16th August .... 2018

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 03:11:59 pm »
Didn't Ash say we're getting Orden Patch around August, 2017?  Or maybe we're getting it around in September, 2017?
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline Recoilsuave

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 12:41:29 am »
Soon ™

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 09:19:59 pm »
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline BakedPatato®

• Arrived in Startonia
  • I am a baked potato
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 01:32:02 am »
It seems they are quite talented. I imagine it must be more difficult to insert a new LS char (which is compatible with a newer patch) into a much older version.

Since there is a new PTE coming up this week, I doubt we will have Orden patch any time soon. (We definitely won't be having it til Incredible Equipment Support event ends.) Try end of the year.

Also, could some GM please repost details of Incredible Equipment Support. It got wiped out with the rest of the forums last time.

Offline Dr.Bananas

• New Pioneer
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 09:27:51 am »
It seems they are quite talented. I imagine it must be more difficult to insert a new LS char (which is compatible with a newer patch) into a much older version.

Since there is a new PTE coming up this week, I doubt we will have Orden patch any time soon. (We definitely won't be having it til Incredible Equipment Support event ends.) Try end of the year.

Also, could some GM please repost details of Incredible Equipment Support. It got wiped out with the rest of the forums last time.
If the patch really does come at the end of the year they better not even bother with the Orden patch. What's in that patch doesn't have even close to the amount of content to offset how long we've had to wait for it.

They might as well update with Symphonia episode 3 or 4 instead.

Offline Cipro

• New Pioneer
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 05:01:48 pm »
Its a pity but you have to get with it...
We arent getting any patch that soon...
that PTE event is about 4months, LOL...
its just to keep u loged afk in town...
CW is dead, LW dead cause of alt buff and people warping like there is no tomorow and no penalty fr taht...
There is no fairness in this game, Just cashmilking all the way to the core.
of course there are still people who pay for LS...
thats good, Gambling... LOL
But please for the love of GOD, update your game...
Its been since Jan or Feb we havnt seen any patch, maybe i am wrong... correct me then

Offline MeowMeow

• Arrived in Startonia
Ecliptic Illisia: Valeron's Legacy
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2017, 11:57:20 pm »
Ecliptic Illisia: Valeron's Legacy is coming to EU but we still don't have Orden hahahahhahahahahahahah! RIP GE t3 server?

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
Re: Ecliptic Illisia: Valeron's Legacy
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2017, 12:28:19 am »
Ecliptic Illisia: Valeron's Legacy is coming to EU but we still don't have Orden hahahahhahahahahahahah! RIP GE t3 server?

::) So when are we even getting Orden patch?

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline Novusod

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2017, 02:19:39 am »
Remember that time maybe 8 or 9 years ago when G1 lost the patch? IMC was working on a patch for G1 and the somehow it got deleted and there were no back ups so they had to start over and remake the patch from scratch. This marked the beginning of the G1 dark age. Remember that? Voldemort remembers. Can lightning strike twice?

Offline LuuBell

• New Pioneer
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2017, 11:49:33 am »
...No new events, no update, not a single word from their staff.... and those old events on-going have been there for months...event thought they were suposed to be over by now (actually should be over since looong time)... they don't even bother in removing them ;/...something's worng here U___U

Offline Yoshinkan

• New Pioneer
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2017, 09:41:56 am »
...No new events, no update, not a single word from their staff.... and those old events on-going have been there for months...event thought they were suposed to be over by now (actually should be over since looong time)... they don't even bother in removing them ;/...something's worng here U___U

I remember that, Dark ages... GM Neume and him vlogs Lol