Author Topic: Anti-destroyers  (Read 610 times)

Offline cheesebut

• New Pioneer
  • I have 10tousand cheese in my wooty gooty
Anti-destroyers
« on: September 11, 2017, 11:33:53 am »
So many ppl spend alot on craftin weaps and breakin them trying to  +7 them and some others  sometimes are not even worth crafting bcz take so long to craft and  spensive like masterpiece weapon series.

So i was wondering when T3 gonna implement an event or in LS,  Feso shop or item shop,  the anti-destroyer item :|  :(

Offline CodenameL

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Anti-destroyers
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 04:52:32 pm »
So many ppl spend alot on craftin weaps and breakin them trying to  +7 them and some others  sometimes are not even worth crafting bcz take so long to craft and  spensive like masterpiece weapon series.

So i was wondering when T3 gonna implement an event or in LS,  Feso shop or item shop,  the anti-destroyer item :|  :(

false and false and mega false.
This new way to enhance and craft is way better than the previous one. In the end crafting +8 and +7 weapons is cheaper than before.
If you think crafting is too expensive then just buy a +7 weapon already made. One try to +7 without valerons is 25% with 25% downgrades.
It won't change anything, I rather break my weapon than wasting 50M feso to get it back to +4.
Also this new systems made possible +9 and further weapons.

Online BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 08:39:13 pm »

Kind of late for that since IMC changed the entire Enhancement System.  It's all about crafting>upgrading>praying now.  IMC won't change it since they already made it official since Armonia Episode 4.  We're basically stuck until IMC changes it which I doubt it.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline Bubbles

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 05:07:54 am »
yea sorry i would much rather this system with 100% to +6, 50% > +7, and 25% for all beyond +7 (this is with blessings ofc) than the old system. With how cheap valeron blessings are here, it's not too bad, even when stuff breaks.. on the EU server 36 blessings were around 600m+ a piece.. you can imagine the pain at losing a +7 attempt weapon there.

Offline darky1818

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 12:39:04 pm »
It's cheaper and easier only if you are lucky of course ....last week i broke 3 Armonia grimoires +6 to +7 and one Armonia rod +6 to +7 none made it to +7 it feels like that 50% thing is wrong somehow Y_Y now i have no choice but sticking to +6 or risk and go back to crescemento since i'm broke LOL....it's not bad tho, but if it's not +7 some ppl will say it's not good enough (talking about when you join a raid or something).... even if the difference is minimal:/...As already suggested if you're not willing to risk, buy a +7 already made... maybe it's the best choice  *.*