Author Topic: Account trade lock issue  (Read 318 times)

Offline Tainted

• New Pioneer
Account trade lock issue
« on: December 05, 2017, 07:11:46 pm »
Hello, I have been trying to get support regarding a forgotten trade lock password, it has been 2 months of continually sending tickets that have not even been answered, just closed.
 I understand that the GUI option its disabled but has got to be a way to manually edit or remove it, to whom can I direct my request other than support since they don't even bother replying just close the tickets

Offline firebush

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Account trade lock issue
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 06:44:32 am »
Hello, I have been trying to get support regarding a forgotten trade lock password, it has been 2 months of continually sending tickets that have not even been answered, just closed.
 I understand that the GUI option its disabled but has got to be a way to manually edit or remove it, to whom can I direct my request other than support since they don't even bother replying just close the tickets

What did the return-emails say when they closed your ticket?  Are they misunderstanding what your asking for?  Or are they telling you "it's broke" and "we can't fix it"? 

I know of no escalation points beyond the support mail/ticket system, no back doors, no second tier support, etc.  Best of luck!
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 04:40:00 pm »
Or the real Tainted person sold or gave his account to someone else and T3Fun already check the IP addresses and they already notice it's not the original owner's IP address who created the account back in 2013.  So they basically don't want to help him.  That's the only reason that T3Fun is ignoring his tickets since they already checked the IP addresses.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline Tainted

• New Pioneer
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 05:36:28 pm »
Hello BlackRockShooter

I would be interested to hear this fact from Admins, especially since the account was created for a CANTV originated IP more accurately assigned to Margarita Island in where I resided at the moment of creation, and later moving to Buenos Aires. Argentina. In Addition the creation year was 2012 and I am the creator.
Sounds to me you are off on your facts or T3 fun its they need to check and verify with me if I am indeed the creator of Tainted which was name changed Legionnaire and back to Tainted on the 2 name change event provided by T3fun shortly after server creation and migration.
If in deed you did hear this from T3 I would like to request for them to contact me and verify the validity of my claim.

Offline BlackRockShooter

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 08:08:21 pm »
Hello BlackRockShooter

I would be interested to hear this fact from Admins, especially since the account was created for a CANTV originated IP more accurately assigned to Margarita Island in where I resided at the moment of creation, and later moving to Buenos Aires. Argentina. In Addition the creation year was 2012 and I am the creator.
Sounds to me you are off on your facts or T3 fun its they need to check and verify with me if I am indeed the creator of Tainted which was name changed Legionnaire and back to Tainted on the 2 name change event provided by T3fun shortly after server creation and migration.
If in deed you did hear this from T3 I would like to request for them to contact me and verify the validity of my claim.

Not to spread rumors but we have been heard that you quit Granado Espada officially like back in the summer of 2017.  Three other players told me that.  Then they told me that you gave your account to a friend and you officially quit Granado Espada.
★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Offline Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Arrived in Startonia
  • Pink Frosting
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 09:23:20 pm »
I believe Support has already responded to all of your tickets and seeing as the recent discussion is quickly becoming irrelevant, this thread will be locked .
If there are any updates relevant to your concern, it will immediately be sent out. You have already been warned against spamming our system, so please do heed it.

Making my way downtown