Author Topic: X-Trap Update  (Read 524 times)

Offline Fury

• Administrator
  • QA and Bug Tester
X-Trap Update
« on: January 11, 2017, 04:23:26 am »
Greetings,

X-Trap has been updated. If you encounter any related issues, please contact support or post below.

Please include screenshot(s) if possible.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 04:29:38 am by Fury »

Offline Firebush

• Veteran
Re: X-Trap Update
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 09:40:16 am »
Well that IS some mighty fine news!  So to be clear;

I see XTrap CE RC1 Online Game Security (2014)_0127  has been replaced with XTrap Premium CE(J) (Game Security)(10.2016)_2273.

You are saying we can now update our PC OS's to the most recent Windows 10 (Anniv.Edition) 1607 (KB 3176929)?
Mark
Skug Family, Blue Collar Clan

Offline Frankenstein

• High Master
  • Preventing Master from another 820 year slumber
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 10:02:58 am »
*_* I'm back in the game!!!

Banner by Mr. Tears™

Offline Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Master
  • Pink Frosting
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 06:44:25 pm »
Just to be clear, if you have any issues then post here.
Any other non-issue posts will be removed.

Roaming around, looking for troublemakers.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
    • Tears of Blood
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 07:19:39 pm »

Well I do have an issue with X-Trap.  My Compaq CQ56 Laptop has this HP Support Software that X-Trap does not like.  So it thinks it's a illegal program and my game just closes out once in a while.  It's saying that my HP webcam software is causing the issue.  Any idea if there's a patch for that?  The only fix I was able to do is uninstall the drivers for my webcam and once there's a new HP Support Software update it automatically reinstalls the drivers and I had to uninstall it again. 

Windows 7 x64 bit OS Home Premium Edition

Webcam software and HP Support Software

PACtray.exe *32 (PixArt Camera Tray)
hpwuschd2.exe *32 (hpwuSchd Application)

X-Trap Error

Code 02-0400-00000000-518
"Some functions of the operating system are not working properly due to external program. Please, close any program which is affecting game client." - This randomly happens if PACtray.exe *32 (PixArt Camera Tray) & hpwuschd2.exe *32 (hpwuSchd Application) are running in the background then my game closes out without giving an error box or I can't screenshot it.

Code 08-0400-00000000-507
"Some functions of the operating system has been corrupted. Please, close any program which is affecting game client and restart the system." - This one will happen if I run the game and it sits there without going to into logon screen.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 09:05:44 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 75:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 95% Sales Tax on Market Manager deal with it

Offline Preim

• Expert
  • get gud pls
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 04:22:46 am »

Windows 10 Pro x64 (Anniversary update installed, all up to date)
Windows defender disabled

Offline Preim

• Expert
  • get gud pls
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 05:11:20 am »
Had something else messing with ports, all sorted. Not going to be relevant to others with this

Offline Preim

• Expert
  • get gud pls
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 05:14:18 am »
now i get to login sreen and ge stops running without an error..

Offline Pyrrhos

• Veteran
  • Fenix Van Pyrr
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 08:32:40 pm »

Just a gentle reminder that the next BIG update for Windows 10 hits on April 2017 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/upcoming-features

Windows 10 updates can be delayed, or uninstalled, but only for a week. THAT is 7 days, the window of time you have to respond to any compatibility problem.

Reverting to a previous Windows version means letting my PC without important security/stability updates, which I value more that this game or any other, I dont care what other retards say about using XP/Vista/7 on their toaster.

So if you actually want to keep milking players with YOUR dying game, better prepare beforehand for another Xtrap-apocalypse or you will lose what is left of your player base.

50% of the PC players of the world already use Windows 10 (32bit + 64bit)  (source) http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

EDIT: Also a reminder that the launcher STILL uses Adobe Flash (for no good reason), FOR GODS SAKE, it's 2017! All major web browsers already DISABLE flash for security reasons, and they will BLOCK it on 2017, which means, there is NO REASON to have Flash installed on new PC's, its just a matter of time until Adobe drops the support as well. REMOVE FLASH ON THE LAUNCHER!

DEAL WITH IT.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 08:40:24 pm by Pyrrhos »
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/193/feature/7030
MMORPG: How will the game be monetized under Redbana’s profile?

T3Fun - Jun Hyun Kim: The game will continue to be free-to-play. We want to point out that just because there will be several large updates coming every month, the game will always stay fre

Offline blackcampro

• Beginner
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 12:20:44 am »
have an issue with X-Trap.