Author Topic: When you are using Aclla  (Read 872 times)

Offline zolyo

When you are using Aclla
« on: March 20, 2017, 10:19:58 am »
1. How do you maintain her SP???
after using a skilll... her SP is so low I get forced to change stance...

2. What would be the Best DPS combination using
Aclla + ? + ?
Daisy + ? + ?

3. Can you please tell me Daily Quets those I should do?? (location and NPC name please!)

Offline Vale

Re: When you are using Aclla
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 10:29:45 am »
Get an artifact that offsets the drop of SP - old selene's memory. Best combination: aclla, aclla, rosa.

Offline zolyo

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 11:18:38 am »
Get an artifact that offsets the drop of SP - old selene's memory. Best combination: aclla, aclla, rosa.

How do you make artifact??? Old Selene's Memory.. where can I find info on this???
BTW  I am very new to this...

Offline zolyo

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 11:38:14 am »
Where do i get Moon Piece/soft cotton yarn/pure Essence??

Online Bernkastel

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 11:43:53 am »
Instead to craft that artifact try to grab full accessory and your mana issue should be solved.
Do not go double accla it's very situational team and won't work effectively everywhere.
Get a L if you are rich enough else get whatever you want.

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 05:27:21 pm »
Instead to craft that artifact try to grab full accessory and your mana issue should be solved.
Do not go double accla it's very situational team and won't work effectively everywhere.
Get a L if you are rich enough else get whatever you want.

Don't listen to bern do both !
Reflecting on your journey so far, you find that you are a little wiser.

Think globally, act locally

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=5805.msg72852#msg72852
t3 hurry up and restore signatures to proper size.

Offline zolyo

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 06:58:07 pm »

You mean to get Articfac and accessories right??

Online Bernkastel

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 07:45:18 pm »

You mean to get Articfac and accessories right??
Don't get me wrong, the elite version of the artifact is good (-10% dmg recieve) but this artifact on dps is garbage period. As magic dps you need maximum pene (if you have enough pene then go ATK artifact) and wasting pene slot (hourglass or +5 pene) for that useless artifact is dumb. Now god d3eamon has spoken listen to whoever you wan't I won't reply anymore.
Good luck to you.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 07:51:15 pm by Bernkastel »

Offline Preim

• Expert
  • get gud pls
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 01:42:05 am »
why has no one just said sp pots. use offensive artifacts

Offline Reseda

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 01:46:33 am »
I would agree with Bern here. Selene's Memory will solve your mana problem, but your potential as a DPS is wasted with that. I would rather insert a penetration artifact in that slot.

There is, however, another alternative to using that artifact or spamming SP potions. The trick is to cast Lv. 12 Divine Bless on the Tactical Assistance stance. With Lv. 12 Divine Bless, your mana does not go down at all when skilling. But it depends on your ET (Anis, for example, do not have Tactical Assistance). You may also consider a Diablo pet which gives Lv. 12 Divine bless on top of AR/DR +1 and other stuff if you do not mind spending T-coins. (But of course, attack would be weaker than if you used a Noble Popo or Divino.)

You can get Moon Piece and other Kielce artifacts from Kielce favor dailies. Every 100 favor points, you get a random artifact item from NPC Cain. You may exchange unwanted artifacts for one artifact using artifact exchange machine in Kielce Shopping Street.

Soft cotton yarns may be farmed in Skeleton Dungeons 2F or Viron forests.

Pure essences can be farmed from Shelter of Resistance (you can get artifacts from there too sometimes) or from the Kielce raids like Kielce Back Alley.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 01:52:17 am by Reseda »

Offline Cip

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 06:13:19 am »
just focus using sp pot....
Why would u even take Accla and afk with her.
Accla is fr raid/mission....
so fr the team, depending of the raid if u hav e a good set
Accla+Banshee+Emilia SAGE (fr Tactical assistance and ET)----Divine blessing lv 12 if u hav rings and Refresh Mind to reset skill of accla while u spam her skills.
Simple....
no need to think too much imo

Offline zolyo

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2017, 07:28:48 am »
OMG

I would agree with Bern here. Selene's Memory will solve your mana problem, but your potential as a DPS is wasted with that. I would rather insert a penetration artifact in that slot.

There is, however, another alternative to using that artifact or spamming SP potions. The trick is to cast Lv. 12 Divine Bless on the Tactical Assistance stance. With Lv. 12 Divine Bless, your mana does not go down at all when skilling. But it depends on your ET (Anis, for example, do not have Tactical Assistance). You may also consider a Diablo pet which gives Lv. 12 Divine bless on top of AR/DR +1 and other stuff if you do not mind spending T-coins. (But of course, attack would be weaker than if you used a Noble Popo or Divino.)

You can get Moon Piece and other Kielce artifacts from Kielce favor dailies. Every 100 favor points, you get a random artifact item from NPC Cain. You may exchange unwanted artifacts for one artifact using artifact exchange machine in Kielce Shopping Street.

Pure essences can be farmed from Shelter of Resistance (you can get artifacts from there too sometimes) or from the Kielce raids like Kielce Back Alley.

Thank you so much for ANSWERING ALL THE QUESTIONS!!!
Thank you so much!! Reseda  that helped me a lot!!

In web shop which Pet would be worth the money??

Offline zolyo

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2017, 07:31:24 am »
just focus using sp pot....
Why would u even take Accla and afk with her.
Accla is fr raid/mission....
so fr the team, depending of the raid if u hav e a good set
Accla+Banshee+Emilia SAGE (fr Tactical assistance and ET)----Divine blessing lv 12 if u hav rings and Refresh Mind to reset skill of accla while u spam her skills.
Simple....
no need to think too much imo

Another great point of view!!
Yea  its not about AFk with Aclla.  I am freshly started and When i used Aclla she was just meh...
Instead of Emilia Sage... Would Viki work???   
Aclla + Daisy + Viki ???  [only got 2 ET rings]

Thank you for letting me know on how to use Aclla. I won't worry about the Artifact.

Offline Cip

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2017, 10:00:22 am »
viki can use et nd tactical assistance too, nd leather armor so a good choice too....
if with his expert stance nd good pendant, u would hav op dps team

Offline Cip

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2017, 10:03:08 am »
OMG

Thank you so much for ANSWERING ALL THE QUESTIONS!!!
Thank you so much!! Reseda  that helped me a lot!!

In web shop which Pet would be worth the money??

get urself a divino pet, if not possible.... diablo pet, noble popo.
red tiger if u pve focus, can stack with divino, popo....
else wolf pet is good too..
pvp rhinocoeur pet is  must nd elephant pet if u can afford