Author Topic: Why Rewards Bonanza Makes Me Cry  (Read 789 times)

Offline cindemz

• MeowMeow
Why Rewards Bonanza Makes Me Cry
« on: May 17, 2017, 03:06:18 am »
I understand that t3 needs money to support the game, but looking at the reward bonanza, it makes me cry.

For 500$, you can have the following:

25 finest steroid = 7.5b
x8 Onyx/Coral = 800m
x4 Red Wings = around 1.5b
x4 Carpo Rumins = around 6b
x2000 Magic EET = 10b+
x2 Eukelade = around 10b
x3 Dazz Spod = 1.8b
2x card of choice = around 2b
+7 abyss weapon = around 3b

= around 50b

+ Tier 1: x2 Bonus Reward
Tier 2, 3, 4 & 5: x3 Bonus Reward 

+ the rewards that you got from lucky shop roulette of course

I don't know what to say, rich players can have 60b+ just by spending 500$
How about those players who farm everyday and are earning 100m+/day

Why are we not getting events that give good items now?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 03:08:27 am by Ewelli »

Offline deadlynoob

Re: Why Rewards Bonanza Makes Me Cry
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 04:21:50 am »
At least put new characters and weapons in lucky shop so that the rest of us can enjoy cheaper characters weapons from those who spam lucky shop.

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 06:25:55 am »
I have never paytarded before but this is really tempting. 60 billion is enough to join the elite club.

Offline Calintz-Jerevinan

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 02:03:36 pm »
So T3FUN wants to be the next sGE.....?  That would make us the sGE Version 2.0  8).  It's funny by the way T3FUN is trying become just like sGE and less like euGE.  8)  T3FUN needs more $$$ and less cool and awesome free events.  8)  Have fun while the servers are still up.  Soon we will end up like sGE.....Gone like the wind  :D.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 06:59:08 pm by Calintz-Jerevinan »
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 04:23:08 pm »
So T3FUN wants to be the next sGE.....?  That would make us the sGE Version 2.0  8).  It's funny by the way T3FUN is trying become just like sGE and less like euGE.  8)  T3FUN needs more $$$ and less cool and awesome free events.  8)  Have fun while the servers are still up.  Soon we will end up like sGE.....Gone like the wind  :D.

They are a company to make money after all.
Reflecting on your journey so far, you find that you are a little wiser.

Think globally, act locally

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges
http://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=5805.msg72852#msg72852
t3 hurry up and restore signatures to proper size.

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 06:46:04 pm »

But this is just wrong lol.  C'mon $500 bucks for 60 bil in Cash Shop Items.  T3FUN needs cash that bad?   Don't they get enough of people's money from this game and Aika?   ;D
::Tears0fBlood:: ::Family LVL 76:: ::Esmero:: ::K2~G1~T3FUN 2007~2017:: ::Veritas::
"No Taxation Without Representation" "For imposing taxes on us without consent:"

"This server is toxic"
"So you guys like the 20% Colony Tax?  Well enjoy the 200% Sales Tax on Personal Trades & Market Manager deal with it.

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 08:38:45 am »

But this is just wrong lol.  C'mon $500 bucks for 60 bil in Cash Shop Items.  T3FUN needs cash that bad?   Don't they get enough of people's money from this game and Aika?   ;D

they need you to spend the triple of what  you spent till now monthly.

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
Pierre Desproges

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 08:55:11 am »

they need you to spend the triple of what  you spent till now monthly.

Sucks to be them because I haven't spend a dime since March of 2017.  I had to get a new AC Unit and Heater for my house that cost me $3,700 in U.S. dollars.  I don't plan to die from the summer heat this year.  So yeah it's worth my money on it verse these Cash Shop Events.  So T3FUN can beg all they want for extra money without me.   8)

$3,700 on a new AC Unit/Heater to keep you cool and warm.
Or $500 bucks on 60 bil in Digital Items. 

I'll stick with the AC Unit.  Sorry T3FUN my house is more important than your Cash Shop Events.   :P
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:58:07 am by Calintz-Jerevinan »

"This server is toxic"

Offline 2strong

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 12:02:27 pm »
The problem is that they destroyed the economy alrdy months ago. To stay competitive you need to have all stuffs like those finest Liquers of Steroids, Eukelades, the pets, ultra rare 3S costumes, Body costumes (on some chars ultra rare too). There are people that will continue to spend amounts like 500 dollars into this server and so the server will stay alive. But it will loose more and more players moving to other servers this way until it will be like SGE a ghost town with some ppl having 500b vis...The fact, that u cant build up any competitive melee char for months since there are no needed eukelade rumins around, makes many ppl unmotivated to play ---> ppl leave.

There are 2 ways to obtain the money needed to run such a server:

- a few hardcore cashers... a few ppl do all the income and are OP then; fun goes missing on all other ppl because of not staying competitive.
- MANY small cashers. Since it is illegel, i won`t name the server focusing on this way, but everybody knows. This is the way the server is growing and most ppl are having fun.

Since this server goes the first way, i think we got 1,5 years left here. Just my personal assumption.

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 02:10:30 pm »
The problem is that they destroyed the economy alrdy months ago. To stay competitive you need to have all stuffs like those finest Liquers of Steroids, Eukelades, the pets, ultra rare 3S costumes, Body costumes (on some chars ultra rare too). There are people that will continue to spend amounts like 500 dollars into this server and so the server will stay alive. But it will loose more and more players moving to other servers this way until it will be like SGE a ghost town with some ppl having 500b vis...The fact, that u cant build up any competitive melee char for months since there are no needed eukelade rumins around, makes many ppl unmotivated to play ---> ppl leave.

- a few hardcore cashers... a few ppl do all the income and are OP then; fun goes missing on all other ppl because of not staying competitive.
- MANY small cashers. Since it is illegel, i won`t name the server focusing on this way, but everybody knows. This is the way the server is growing and most ppl are having fun.

Since this server goes the first way, i think we got 1,5 years left here. Just my personal assumption.

That's the issue they think that only Cash Shop Events can only bring in more players and make the server active.  The problem is that T3FUN has been known to reject all official events from IMC and they make these so called "Pay to Win" Events to bring in more profit.  I call it greed and there's a shortage of Cash Shop players at the moment.  T3FUN to trying to copy what sGE has been doing for years.  Copy all Cash Shop Events and make players spend $500 bucks just to gain a better chance in PVP.  Sad to say but if that's how T3FUN wants to be then their going to end up shutting down.

You know it's funny I don't see the other servers doing the same stuff except for T3FUN and ex-sGE LOL.  It makes me wonder if T3FUN hired the sGE staff members before they shut down sGE LOL.

"This server is toxic"

Offline msm

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2017, 03:12:23 pm »

it isn't far fetched to make such assumption tho...

Offline skiwi

• High Master
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2017, 06:42:14 am »
My impression had always been that GamersFirst ran the game in a good way, long ago the Home Premium Service was something that was a monthly fee and a lot of people bought. I think it made a good and stable amount or cash for them, but would it be too far-fetched to suggest that IMC was greedy and just asking way too much for their patches forcing the publishers to start milking their whales?

Offline d3eamon

• Master
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 08:44:53 pm »
My impression had always been that GamersFirst ran the game in a good way, long ago the Home Premium Service was something that was a monthly fee and a lot of people bought. I think it made a good and stable amount or cash for them, but would it be too far-fetched to suggest that IMC was greedy and just asking way too much for their patches forcing the publishers to start milking their whales?

interest in gaming industry are actually off charts.

Pierre Desproges

• High Master
  • 눈사태의 유령
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2017, 11:11:09 am »

interest in gaming industry are actually off charts.

Not really IMC is trying sell off it's assets to NEXON.  My guess is that IMC is hurting pretty badly lately.  Unless they keep on releasing new Cash Shop Characters and delay new episodes for GE.  As for Tree of Savior that game is flat-lining and Aika that's just their 2nd melting pot of gold for Cash Shoppers.

"This server is toxic"

Offline Novusod

• Expert
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2017, 11:07:41 pm »
The rolls I got in the lucky shop were pretty good. Got 15 rare characters and an abyss weapon. That doesn't even count the bonanza bonuses. If you never bought before now is the time to do it.