Granado Espada Forum

Support => Technical Issues => Topic started by: banofillier on February 08, 2019, 01:54:51 pm

Title: cant login using win 7
Post by: banofillier on February 08, 2019, 01:54:51 pm
i can reach barracks ok but 90% of the time it will lag out before reaching reb and the other 10% it reaches reb then lags out.

any ideas why or what to do. currently using a seperate pc on win 10 that works absolutely fine
Title: Re: cant login using win 7
Post by: BlackRockShooter on February 08, 2019, 03:24:03 pm
i can reach barracks ok but 90% of the time it will lag out before reaching reb and the other 10% it reaches reb then lags out.

any ideas why or what to do. currently using a seperate pc on win 10 that works absolutely fine

Maybe it's your WiFi card or your router/modem.  Sometimes you will lose a connection if you got a weak signal.
Title: Re: cant login using win 7
Post by: banofillier on February 09, 2019, 12:13:31 pm
the soluttion rather bizzarly was to move the usbs for mouse and keyboard to a different row. how odd