Author Topic: Stuck at Hector Recruitment  (Read 1213 times)

Blancfaust

• Ustiur Jungle Survivor
  • Crimson Flame
Stuck at Hector Recruitment
« on: March 06, 2018, 05:59:28 am »
Hi, Hello GE team and all users. So I was just wondering if I'm really stuck at Hector's recruitment quest. As shown in the picture, I've collected the quest item required and reading from the blog shared by experienced player, there should be an auto new pop-up quest that requires me to kill Zeromirror and Castleone.

I've tried everything like talking to Olivia or Caisse countless time, talking to Hector, going back to Training Camp and kick all the Bloody Navy in the ass or getting my ass kicked, still nothing.

I'm pretty sure its bugged or idk, maybe I missed something major that other player could point it out for me.

FYI, it started to be like that right after the 'big update'. Any help on this matter guys? Thank you. :D

Castia

• Earned Hamaan's favor
Re: Stuck at Hector Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 07:10:01 am »
you keep getting more of these if you are killing mobs in there? if yes, its possible that the required numbers were set down, but the system still needs 30 (that was the old number of quest items you needed) to complete.
In any case, it might help to send a ticket about this matter, there seems to be a bug in it.

Blancfaust

• Ustiur Jungle Survivor
  • Crimson Flame
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 01:05:03 am »
It's still nothing after new patch. Killing em won't get me the quest items no more and no new quest instruction pop out. I even spend 7m buying Zeromirror's spinelle but meh, nothing as well.   :-\ :-\ :-\

Castia

• Earned Hamaan's favor
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 06:55:20 am »
aw. needs the GMs then to move you to the next step.  :(

Blancfaust

• Ustiur Jungle Survivor
  • Crimson Flame
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 08:50:21 pm »
Knock knock. My post already been here for a while so mind giving the matter a peek? Thanks T3fun team. :)

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 09:50:23 pm »
Knock knock. My post already been here for a while so mind giving the matter a peek? Thanks T3fun team. :)

Have you tried buying the spinelles for each one and kill it that way?  That's how I did it.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

nicot

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 11:00:34 pm »
As far i made like less than month ago. I finished Hector quest. First, the part of killing elite BN guys in Training Camp Day i did it with the help of ppl who did all the work except me. And then i talked when i got all 5 requested items and talk to caisse. Then i was sended to kill Castleone and Zeromirror. I hoped buy the spinelles but went so far easy searching them on Training Camp... Night. Indeed, i went always for Bristia favor quest (Government) there and i noticed yellow notice info (same as u see ppl enhancing +8 +9 items). The first notice was "You hear heavy footsteps [...]" and then searching part by part, and not founding anyone. But then i was killing until another info noticed both boss are spawned. Then i satrted to look out of the, and they showed up. And effectively, i founded both on Northern Area. They are a Jigher than BN troops, they are not buffed, and one wears a Pistol/Rifle, and another uses Sword/Pistol. Easy to kill. Pretty normal items as Resistant commanders in shelter.

If not that answer could help on ur quest, probably u better try to wait until next patch or even sending an inquiry

Blancfaust

• Ustiur Jungle Survivor
  • Crimson Flame
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 12:25:27 am »

Have you tried buying the spinelles for each one and kill it that way?  That's how I did it.

Yeah, I did give it a try, no new quest pops up. Man, 14m of spinelles burned to waste.

Visenya

• Friends with Sierra
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 01:26:49 am »
I suggest sending a ticket, if you haven't done so already.