Author Topic: Can't Sell Items  (Read 1017 times)

Blints

• Under Probation
Can't Sell Items
« on: September 13, 2018, 10:10:00 am »
Recently when I was afk in Ancient En Celar with my pet looting all the items. I returned to town to sell my items my pet picked up but received and error message when I tried selling to the NPCs. So I tried selling a different item to see if that would work. I tried selling my Elemental Jewels but received the same message. I tried transferring to different channels and towns but still no luck. So does anyone know how to fix this?

It will not allow me to upload an attachment, so I hope it is okay if I place the PDF link here:

file:///C:/Users/iamblazn55/Downloads/Can't%20Sell%20Stuff.pdf

Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Earned Hamaan's favor
  • Pink Frosting
Re: Can't Sell Items
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 09:41:01 pm »
Direct file attachment is not available in this forum, despite the option still showing. You must upload to a hosting site then provide the link here.

Based from your description, I believe the error is due to you nearing or having reached the maximum Vis amount allowed (2,147,483,648).
To resolve this, you must convert your Vis to Elemental Jewel(s) then try to sell items again.

Making my way downtown

Blints

• Under Probation
Re: Can't Sell Items
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 08:07:23 pm »
Ah I see, thank you very much! I did not know there was a vis limit. Thanks for all your help :D