Author Topic: Mailbox-icon Notifications stopped working when zoning into or between towns?  (Read 603 times)

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
So I started noticing a couple weeks now that whenever I would have something sell in the market place and I was out in the field, or zoning out to the field ... the mailbox icon would blink (as its done for years) I could click on it and see what sold.  Of course we have to go back to town zones to get the stuff. 

The funny thing is, that mail box icon no longer blinks when you zone into, or between towns.  Used to blink when there were premium items or something in MM sold ... now you get no indication (when you are in town). Only when you are in field.

Why is that?  Did I miss a patch note somewhere?  I don't see this on a previous forum post, so maybe its just me :)
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Castia

• Earned Hamaan's favor
Its not just you. I noticed it, too. Not a really important thing, though, so I didn't bother making a post about it. But since you made one...

Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Earned Hamaan's favor
  • Pink Frosting
This was classified as a minor bug. A report has been sent to the developers last week to address the issue.

Making my way downtown

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
This was classified as a minor bug. A report has been sent to the developers last week to address the issue.

Thanks Ewelli.  minor bug status seems appropriate to me also. I almost didn't say anything. Thanks for being proactive with it. Good stuff there.
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
Ewelli,  My apologies I forgot to thank you.  this (minor) bug was resolved some weeks back.  Thank you and thank the Dev's for us.  Sometimes its the little things ... :)
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction