Author Topic: Windows 10  (Read 1256 times)

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
Re: Windows 10
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2018, 03:46:41 pm »
Been a few months now.  Was there any updates to the game/x-trap to resolve newer Windows 10 versions being able to run our game?  If so I missed them.  I'm still running Microsoft Office 10 v1703, OS BUILD 15063-1387.  I've been beating down the Microsoft Updates on my game system for months now, to keep it at a level the game still works ... but it's tiring :)
Didn't deter any update from windows 10 and running the game as normal.

Same here I just installed Windows 10 Pro with the latest updates and it works.  I had to wait months just to get all the parts for my new motherboard.  So far no issues with X-Trap or GE.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2018, 09:08:21 pm »
Been a few months now.  Was there any updates to the game/x-trap to resolve newer Windows 10 versions being able to run our game?  If so I missed them.  I'm still running Microsoft Office 10 v1703, OS BUILD 15063-1387.  I've been beating down the Microsoft Updates on my game system for months now, to keep it at a level the game still works ... but it's tiring :)

Same here I just installed Windows 10 Pro with the latest updates and it works.  I had to wait months just to get all the parts for my new motherboard.  So far no issues with X-Trap or GE.

Well that IS good news!  Glad you got your new PC up BRS, you'd been waiting for that for some time.  See, now this would have made for a dandy notice from T3Fun, they missed an opportunity to announce something good :)
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2018, 06:19:05 pm »

Well that IS good news!  Glad you got your new PC up BRS, you'd been waiting for that for some time.  See, now this would have made for a dandy notice from T3Fun, they missed an opportunity to announce something good :)

Yeah you need to install the OS with U.S. North America version with the Native U.S. English language.  Or it could not patch or start the game.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★