Author Topic: My Official Apology To The Entire Server  (Read 702 times)

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
My Official Apology To The Entire Server
« on: September 21, 2018, 02:33:51 pm »
As you all know that I've been quite disrespectful, rude, and most of all toxic to the entire T3Fun community.  And I realize that if kept doing this.  It would basically be pointless to be the most hated player on this server.  And here's my official apology for everyone that has been hurt by my toxic behavior.  I want to tell you all a story and maybe you guys can understand what's going on with my life since 2014.  Around Mid 2014 I lost a family member who was dear to me.  She died peacefully and she suffered from (Multiple Sclerosis) and died from a heart attack.  Plus the 12-hour drive back and fore was quite tiresome.  I drove 8 to 9 hours nonstop just to get there.  Then someone else in my family would drive the rest of the way.  I was tired, depressed, and trying to focus on driving.  With the state I was back then I wasn't myself I was so anti-social and depressed at times.  Then this game was also the problem of my toxic behavior.  I would not sleep during normal sleeping hours, I kept spending money like you wouldn't believe and  I wasn't myself I kept being more anti-social and I kept harassing players about their grammar and misspelled words in the game.  Once I realize what I have done it was already too late. Because of this game, I lost my job, my career, and myself.  Then late 2015 another family member past away.  Then I fell into more of a deeper depression and I started all over again.  With the harassment I've done and the players that hated me since my days from 2008 and now.  I want to say I am deeply sorry for what I done.  I hope everyone would accept my apologies.  I'll plan to change my ways and never start anymore harassing drama or comments about anyone anymore.   Including one's grammar or how they misspelled a word or two.  As for the drama, late last night between AllAround, Chikodaniel, Cervecero, and Setsumeikenn.  I wasn't myself and I was trying to blow off some steam I had all that day.  I hope we don't do this again.  Maybe we should just move on and forget about the past.  I mean I was wrong and I shouldn't do that ever again.

Chikodaniel - I am sorry for mocking about your weight problem and trying to be a grammar nazi.

AllAround - We used to be friends then something happened between us.  I wish we could start all over again and not fight anymore.

Setsumeikenn - You and I were always not on the friendly side for years.  I mean there were times you were acting cruelly to me and I realize that we have differences between us. And we shouldn't be fighting about how we are different from each other.

Cervecero when you were insulting me and threating to find me. I realize that later that night.  That I was at fault at it.  And I want to apology for my behavior and maybe we should start all over again.

As for the rest of the community feel free to post your comments but keep it civil.  I don't want anyone to flame this thread. I want to try to get along with people on this server.  Even if it's too late.  What I've done is unacceptable and I realize that the way I've been acting is foolish and I promise to change my ways.  As being less annoying, toxic, and most of all friendly.

Your friend and G1 pal - Tears0fBlood

P.S. - I will delete the toxic posts on my blog within the few hours. Thanks everyone.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Yoshinkan

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: My Official Apology To The Entire Server
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 03:04:29 pm »
What about me? You went on my facebook page where I share stuffs from my family, my wife and daughter and even broading stuffs like. "I rmt cakes" and such. Way disrespectful. But only words wont change anything, you need to atc. I hope its true.

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 03:51:51 pm »
What about me? You went on my facebook page where I share stuffs from my family, my wife and daughter and even broading stuffs like. "I rmt cakes" and such. Way disrespectful. But only words wont change anything, you need to atc. I hope its true.

You're right Yoshinkan I am so sorry that I totally forgot about you.  I wasn't myself for the last few years and please accept my apologies for any rude or any disrespectful comments I made about you and your family.  When you're depressed for years and unable to think properly.  It takes a toll on someone's mental state.  I wasn't myself and I haven't been myself ever since mid-2014.  And if there's any disrespect on my part.  Then I want to say I'm sorry and you're right about it.  Let's just forget about the past and move on.  We got so much time left in this server  We don't need any more hateful drama between us and everyone else. If you need to talk more let me know and I'll talk to you in the game. 

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 09:44:02 am »
As you all know that I've been quite disrespectful, rude, and most of all toxic to the entire T3Fun community.  And I realize that if kept doing this.  It would basically be pointless to be the most hated player on this server.  And here's my official apology for everyone that has been hurt by my toxic behavior.  ....

As thoughtful a post as I have seen in a long time.  Well said. New beginnings from painful pasts. Take some time to like yourself again also ok?  Kindness is a superpower :) 

BTW - my wife has Multiple Sclerosis.  I do not know the pain she has, but I know I love her, and do for her best I can.  This game is my outlet for what times I have to de stress, hunt some mobs, grow my in game family.  None of us may know what others go through.  We are more alike than different, that's the way I think.  Be well!
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 05:39:13 pm »
As you all know that I've been quite disrespectful, rude, and most of all toxic to the entire T3Fun community.  And I realize that if kept doing this.  It would basically be pointless to be the most hated player on this server.  And here's my official apology for everyone that has been hurt by my toxic behavior.  ....

As thoughtful a post as I have seen in a long time.  Well said. New beginnings from painful pasts. Take some time to like yourself again also ok?  Kindness is a superpower :) 

BTW - my wife has Multiple Sclerosis.  I do not know the pain she has, but I know I love her, and do for her best I can.  This game is my outlet for what times I have to de stress, hunt some mobs, grow my in game family.  None of us may know what others go through.  We are more alike than different, that's the way I think.  Be well!

Yeah, I knew she had Multiple Sclerosis.  Ever since I was born.  Even back then my parents his my father's side of the family would refuse to give me the real reason why she was bedridden and kept in a wheelchair.  I heard, later on, I knew had she did have Multiple Sclerosis. for half of her life.  Ever since my father left to join the USAF.

As for the apology thread that I created.  I've learned that making these kinds of mistakes in past wasn't worth it.  Even if those who still hate me or have some kind of grudge against me to this day.    Yes, I made mistakes and there's no need to keep on being toxic and rude to others anymore.  Even if you guys still have a hateful grudge against me I understand that you guys won't respect me for what I did.  Even if I could go back to 2008 or 2014.  I would change my past and I wouldn't be the same person I used to be.   There's a lot of players, forums users, and ex-Granado Espada players that need to know about this apology.  I know that words on this forums may or may not change anything.  However the for the past few years I kept making things worse.  And no I'm not anywhere suicidal I was just depressed and being anti-social.  There were times that I had to take my stress out on this game and not realizing it would harm others and I had a game addiction to this game for years.  I tried to take breaks which I did like two or three times in the past.  And I kept coming back.  Now I'm just basically just AFKing in town and doing events and other dailies.  I stop doing quests around April of 2018ish and I haven't been able to finish doing Symphonia Episode 3.  And now I want to apology for any rudeness and my past toxic behavior that caused in the past. 

★BRS Project Mugen★