Author Topic: Buffs  (Read 885 times)

jiraiya77

• Arrived in Startonia
Buffs
« on: October 18, 2018, 07:58:02 pm »
Hello,

What items in this game give AR or DR or both buffs that can stack? I know a select few like Principal Potion, Triumph, etc but need a list to see if there's anything i'm missing. Thanks!

nicot

• Friends with Sierra
Re: Buffs
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 09:19:38 pm »
U can put, without stack: Steroid (Potion, ampule or Enhanced potion), Triumph (filler, potion or enhanced), Racial ampules/potions,  (could be more but for now i can only remember those)

After that, some buff and potions can be stacked one to another... example.. Steroids potion can stack with Potion of Heaven (or Heavenly dish, dont remember well that name).  Ranchera buff from Rosa, could be stacked with Flare of Ion/Elementalist/Hellena, Ignore Harm can be stacked with Spell Break Rhytm of Rio/Friede, Con Impeto can be stacked with Cantabile, Shining ballade stacks with Endurance Melody, Maestoso with Animato....

There is more for sure.... dishes can be stacked with anothers... (there is a slightly difference which i cant remember).... Hope anyone else could reply the rest...

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 09:39:39 pm »
U can put, without stack: Steroid (Potion, ampule or Enhanced potion), Triumph (filler, potion or enhanced), Racial ampules/potions,  (could be more but for now i can only remember those)

After that, some buff and potions can be stacked one to another... example.. Steroids potion can stack with Potion of Heaven (or Heavenly dish, dont remember well that name).  Ranchera buff from Rosa, could be stacked with Flare of Ion/Elementalist/Hellena, Ignore Harm can be stacked with Spell Break Rhytm of Rio/Friede, Con Impeto can be stacked with Cantabile, Shining ballade stacks with Endurance Melody, Maestoso with Animato....

There is more for sure.... dishes can be stacked with anothers... (there is a slightly difference which i cant remember).... Hope anyone else could reply the rest...

Foods such as Illier Style Golden Apple Pie can give you +1 Defense Rating

Wings coupons 1 day/7 days/30 days/and 90 days can give you AR/DR and etc.

Pioneering Buff outside of each town can give you buffs including +1 AR/DR

Level 12 ET stance with x2 ET Stance Rings

Armors make sure to get DR3 mods on them plus +7ing them can give you more DR

DR on Golden Shield or Const Shield can give you more DR

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Visenya

• Friends with Sierra
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 11:50:49 pm »
Hello,

What items in this game give AR or DR or both buffs that can stack? I know a select few like Principal Potion, Triumph, etc but need a list to see if there's anything i'm missing. Thanks!

I'm a little confused what you're asking here. CMIIW, you just want buffs and/or items that add AR/DR right?

TPAM mentioned some good ones but I'll also list down what I can think of but will restrict to items. I'm not very proficient with buffs :\

Consumables:
Principal (ampule/potion/liquor)
Triumph (filler/potion/liquor)
Enhancement Ampule or Potion (melee adds DR+1, magic & shooting adds AR+1)
Caborum (food, adds AR)
Illier Style Golden Apple Pie (food, adds DR)
note: Caborum and Apple Pie cannot be consumed at the same time due to satiety limit. Each one adds 60 satiety and the limit is 100 per character.
Tierra de la Sed (I categorize it as 'consumable' only because interacting with the NPC generates a premium item/manual)

Misc:
Rose Wings (default stats include AR/DR +1)
Wings - Lucifer/Phoenix/Sylph/Fairy/Golden Phoenix (default from Costume Trader, each wing includes AR+1 but they differ in racial attributes)
Devil Wings (default from Costume Trader, includes DR+1)
any custom wings (you select your own stats)

Gear:
Viscount Montoro Ring (AR/DR +1)
+10 Messenger of the Stars Earrings (includes AR/DR +1)
obviously, enhanced weapon(s) and enhanced armor :P

Pet:
Diablo (pet box is not tradable, available in web shop)
Rhinoceur pet adds DR+1 (box is tradable, also in web shop)

Others:
Having 3MCC adds Character Buff - AR/DR+1 :D

« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 12:09:09 am by Ewelli »

jiraiya77

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 09:45:25 am »
Thanks all, that really helped, I didn't know there were that many lol.

Hello,

I'm a little confused what you're asking here. CMIIW, you just want buffs and/or items that add AR/DR right?

TPAM mentioned some good ones but I'll also list down what I can think of but will restrict to items. I'm not very proficient with buffs :\

Consumables:
Caborum (food, adds AR)
note: Caborum and Apple Pie cannot be consumed at the same time due to satiety limit. Each one adds 60 satiety and the limit is 100 per character.
Tierra de la Sed (I categorize it as 'consumable' only because interacting with the NPC generates a premium item/manual)

Misc:
Wings - Lucifer/Phoenix/Sylph/Fairy/Golden Phoenix (default from Costume Trader, each wing includes AR+1 but they differ in racial attributes)

Gear:

Pet:

Others:

Thanks a lot, yea I did want to know what items gave AR/DR buffs but it was super helpful to know that there are other items that can stack that I've forgotten!

I didn't realise that the Viscount Montoro ring was so good.

One question though, how do you get the Tierra we la Sed buff ?

Thanks!

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 02:15:30 pm »
Hello,

Consumables:
Caborum (food, adds AR)

Misc:

Gear:

Pet:

Others:

As for weapons...The only weapons that can have AR+3 mods are Consts (AR33), Proper (AR33), Mech weapons (AR33) with 10% built in Racials, and Divine (AR34),

The problem is that chipping for AR3 alone isn't good for PVEing and PVPing.  You need to chip for AR3 + 90% racials on each weapon.  That's extremely hard to get both AR3 + Racials.  Only a few players and myself has ever gotten at least 1 weapon with AR3 + 90% racials.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Visenya

• Friends with Sierra
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 09:25:19 pm »
At higher levels (i.e. end game content), AR+3 enchantment on weapon is pointless (even more so since this is only available to lower grade weapons).
That is why I wrote it as 'enhanced' weapon and armor, being that the increase in AR and DR will come from how high you can upgrade your gear.
Speaking of which, I also forgot to include that full set Strata Devil & Valeron adds 1 AR and 1 DR (but if OP's question is related to SR mission then SD set is moot point bc no SD LCR exists).

Visenya

• Friends with Sierra
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 10:51:41 pm »

Thanks a lot, yea I did want to know what items gave AR/DR buffs but it was super helpful to know that there are other items that can stack that I've forgotten!

Thanks!

The catch with both Montoro ring and Messenger earrings is that they are extremely rare, hence exorbitantly priced (if you're lucky to find a seller).
AFAIK there's still no Messenger earrings in our server.
Tierra de la Sed is only available to members of affiliated factions.

Step 1. Join an affiliated faction.
This means faction must be either Royalist or Republican. As a member, you can check this in Alt+T window.
If you want to scout first, you can check by:
-Checking Server Faction List and filtering the Search Option
-manually check a faction's profile by typing /partyprofile Faction Name (ex. /partyprofile Evolution)

Step 2. Enter Tierra de la Sed map between 22:00 and 22:30 and click on colony NPC
entrance: Cathari Falls for Republican factions / Garden of the King for Royalist factions

ALTERNATIVE!
if you miss getting Tierra de la Sed, if you don't have a faction, or if your faction is not yet affiliated

jiraiya77

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 09:20:18 am »

Thanks!

The catch with both Montoro ring and Messenger earrings is that they are extremely rare, hence exorbitantly priced (if you're lucky to find a seller).
AFAIK there's still no Messenger earrings in our server.
Tierra de la Sed is only available to members of affiliated factions.

Step 1. Join an affiliated faction.
This means faction must be either Royalist or Republican. As a member, you can check this in Alt+T window.
If you want to scout first, you can check by:
-Checking Server Faction List and filtering the Search Option
-manually check a faction's profile by typing /partyprofile Faction Name (ex. /partyprofile Evolution)

Step 2. Enter Tierra de la Sed map between 22:00 and 22:30 and click on colony NPC
entrance: Cathari Falls for Republican factions / Garden of the King for Royalist factions

ALTERNATIVE!
if you miss getting Tierra de la Sed, if you don't have a faction, or if your faction is not yet affiliated

Hmm I see, doing the dead man said hoping I'd be lucky enough to get one now haha. Thanks for  all the help !

Visenya

• Friends with Sierra
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2018, 09:36:31 pm »
btw just in case you misunderstand, Viscount Montoro ring is a different item from Ring of Viscount Skull, which is the one you get from Dead Man raid (and incidentally, it is one of the materials to craft Montoro ring)

The actual Montoro ring that has AR/DR +1 can be crafted from its recipe that drops very rarely in Lucifer, Distorted Time & Space Room (aka weekly Montoro raid).

jiraiya77

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 09:40:50 am »
btw just in case you misunderstand, Viscount Montoro ring is a different item from Ring of Viscount Skull, which is the one you get from Dead Man raid (and incidentally, it is one of the materials to craft Montoro ring)

The actual Montoro ring that has AR/DR +1 can be crafted from its recipe that drops very rarely in Lucifer, Distorted Time & Space Room (aka weekly Montoro raid).

Oh lol, I completely misunderstood that! I thoight they were the same thing. Looks like it's time to hear up and do more of those basement stuff then, thanks for clarifying !

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2018, 08:20:07 pm »
At higher levels (i.e. end game content), AR+3 enchantment on weapon is pointless (even more so since this is only available to lower grade weapons).
That is why I wrote it as 'enhanced' weapon and armor, being that the increase in AR and DR will come from how high you can upgrade your gear.
Speaking of which, I also forgot to include that full set Strata Devil & Valeron adds 1 AR and 1 DR (but if OP's question is related to SR mission then SD set is moot point bc no SD LCR exists).

This is true but remember the more the AR the more Attack Rating you will get.  This also applies to set buff and weapons being over +7ed.

Prime Example

This is my Prospe Rifle +8ed.  If you look at the mod in the screenshot.  It shows ATK 40% Up/ATK Rating +3/+28% Wildlife/+91% Lifeless
Let's do the math here.....

Prospe Rifle at +8 33+4 = 37 Then you add AR+3 mod with the Racial mod that = 40 Attack Rating.

A little bit more AR doesn't hurt if you don't have Strats accessories or weapons.   But this rifle has its downfalls.  Lower attack base due to it's AR33 and it doesn't get ATK 41% or higher on ATK % Up.  Still, this weapon is great for PVEing, Raids, and Mission.  If this had Human mods not sure if it will be good for PVPing. 

★BRS Project Mugen★

Visenya

• Friends with Sierra
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 09:14:14 pm »
I agree. I made that post with the assumption that OP's intent is for endgame content (i.e. Symphonia patch - Bethel to Illisia), but then he/she didn't really specify. I just assumed on my own. If running any other content, Grade 33/34 weapons are very much acceptable.