Author Topic: Rumin&Rep Questions  (Read 425 times)

Psyren

• Under Probation
Rumin&Rep Questions
« on: November 10, 2018, 06:48:15 pm »
I'd like to know what would be better for Crusader Daria on her weapons, ATK or Pen rumins? This is for a purely PvE character.
Same about Rubiana should I go with ATK or Pen?

About Family reputation, is there any way to farm reputation SOLO, other than spamming Secret Tower for cards?

Castia

• Earned Hamaan's favor
Re: Rumin&Rep Questions
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 08:14:16 am »
I'd like to know what would be better for Crusader Daria on her weapons, ATK or Pen rumins? This is for a purely PvE character.

About Family reputation, is there any way to farm reputation SOLO, other than spamming Secret Tower for cards?

Id say PEN for both, since both wear "light" weapons. ATK gives best effects on greatswords, cannons and the likes. If money is an issue, rather go ATK on Daria until you can afford PEN rumin, but Rubiana will really benefit more from PEN.

Family Rep: Tricky topic for solo. There is a chance that some cards might get roulette'd in Castilla Mine and Relics on normal difficulty. Although the best outcome probably is and will stay picking the daily quest from the soldier, then running Clock Tower with a group and pick Medal of Honor as quest reward.

Psyren

• Under Probation
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 10:28:50 am »
Thank you very much for the info!

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 04:43:47 pm »

Family Rep you got 3 options

1.  Secret Tower + doing Secret Tower BH for Magic Scroll of Secret Tower for spamming Secret Tower or per raid for reach floor 3.
2.  Lucifer's Castle, Basement Lab - There's an NPC that gives you x3 VET G EXP Cards and 2k in Family Rep Points if you check 5 of his bait boxes for a Daily Quest.
3.  Doing Clock Tower Raid with a squad make sure to do the daily quests from the NPC near the Clock Tower.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★