Author Topic: PET STATUS - changed from english to Control Characters (Minor bug w/workaround)  (Read 615 times)

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
I noticed immediately after this weeks maintenance period that when I opened up my Pet Status control window - the "PET STATUS" was still listed as the field identifier ... but the text that should have been their  (Resting) or (Active) has been replaced by a whole whopping line of nonsensical Control Characters. 

It's minor, it doesn't stop me from resting or activating any pets, went ahead and submitted a ticket anyways :)
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
I noticed immediately after this weeks maintenance period that when I opened up my Pet Status control window - the "PET STATUS" was still listed as the field identifier ... but the text that should have been their  (Resting) or (Active) has been replaced by a whole whopping line of nonsensical Control Characters. 

It's minor, it doesn't stop me from resting or activating any pets, went ahead and submitted a ticket anyways :)

I notice that too I hope they patch this ASAP.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Recoilsuave

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
I'm having the same issue, except all I'm seeing are square boxes.

sayurijen

• Earned Hamaan's favor
It appears in couple other places. I believed it was something wrong with mine client. When you save warp it's a lot of boxes

BlackRockShooter

It appears in couple other places. I believed it was something wrong with mine client. When you save warp it's a lot of boxes

Not mine I always edit mine after each new patch download just to make sure it doesn't get screw up again.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

BlackRockShooter

Also, it's not just pet status I can confirm it's also bugged in Enhancement NPC Menu when you try to upgrade accessories, or weapons, or armor.  When it fails and, Family Profile Menu under "Create Faction:"

★BRS Project Mugen★

devasra

• Arrived in Startonia
The rare characters also appear when removing a save team on Barracks as well

catguy

• Arrived in Startonia
They couldn't even manage to fix a simple thing like this after a week. Now we have to go another week with bugged interfaces. Is this going to turn into the Christmas Tree situation where there were trees in cities half a year after Christmas because the staff here is so incompetent?

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
PET STATUS - changed from english to Control Characters (RESOLVED)
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2018, 12:25:25 pm »
Not sure when, but I noticed yesterday that the text issue has been resolved earlier this week sometimes.  Thanks T3Fun!  I would have posted this on my original post, but it was locked :)  https://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=7822.0
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction